CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2141 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 1141164120412091213121392140214121422143215121912241 ... LastLast
Results 21,401 to 21,410 of 24771

Thread: whos awake

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Minisorella View Post
    ........... - unless someone was cross with me, then it was Jennifer!
    The landlady in my local does that Jennie.

Well, she doesn't call me Jennifer! But if I swear or get out of order in any way, she looks over the top of her glasses and snaps "Robert!"
    God bless Colonel Sanders. Marvellous man!

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by Robmac View Post
    It was lashings of Ginger Beer for me Jennie.

Yes I did read The Famous Five! Although my early life (and later come to think of it) was mainly influenced by Tom Sawyer, and Swallows and Amazons.

Does it show!
    Don't get the Amazon reverence with you Rob but you sure do Swallow a lot of beer

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC
    Quote Originally Posted by Haaamster View Post
    Don't get the Amazon reverence with you Rob but you sure do Swallow a lot of beer
    One does one's best Paul.
    God bless Colonel Sanders. Marvellous man!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    fiat ducato autostratus
    Evening all hope the wind hasn't done too much damage. Annie did you get to the opticians? Our three practically lived in the fell where we live out first thing in the morning with sandwiches and the obligatory bottle of pop and as you say Jennie back home for tea time no phones no electronic gadgets,

Member Number
    Motorhome
    swift
    Evening Jeanette,

Looks like you've had rough weather today. Kids will love it if we get snow.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Sundance 590RL
    Evening all. Defo windy out there, daughters lost 2 slates off her roof and when she went to pick the kids up from school at teatime a tree has been uprooted and slightly damaged one of the teachers cars. Oops.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    swift
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkieowl View Post
    Evening all. Defo windy out there, daughters lost 2 slates off her roof and when she went to pick the kids up from school at teatime a tree has been uprooted and slightly damaged one of the teachers cars. Oops.
    Glad I don't live in the bungalow featured on look north, at cleckheaton. A huge tree has gone through the roof.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Sundance 590RL
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkslass View Post
    Glad I don't live in the bungalow featured on look north, at cleckheaton. A huge tree has gone through the roof.
    Saw that Sue, didn't realise it was at Cleckheaton though, lucky nobody was in the bathroom. Wonder what he's gonna do with the wood.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    fiat ducato autostratus
    Evening everyone who is on here and posting. We have and still having high winds Sue can't even get the TV to work,but I've read a bit and Malcolm has been watching DVDs of Appleby!! So we couldn't even watch the news or anything really!! Hope all is well with you if you are getting this wind.im pleased I'm not in the van with this wind! When we were up near Durness last year and that hurricane hit and we got caught in it it was horrendous I never slept and poor Malcolm's arm was black and blue!! Haha

Member Number
    Motorhome
    fiat ducato autostratus
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkslass View Post
    Evening Jeanette,

Looks like you've had rough weather today. Kids will love it if we get snow.
    Your right Sue the kids will love it plus I'm partial to a bit of snow myself,though Malcolm doesn't like it he watches from inside the house!!

Thread Information