CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2190 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 1190169020902140218021882189219021912192220022402290 ... LastLast
Results 21,891 to 21,900 of 24776

Thread: whos awake

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Rapido Le Randonneur 763F

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Just dropped poppy at the vets for the last round of tests hopefully this will give us a definitive answer and them we can get the correct medication and make her old age easier for her, morning gang hope all is well with you all play safe out there.
    Rock bottom is the firm foundation i rebuilt my life on. J k Rowling

Member Number
    Motorhome
    swift
    Morning all,
    Think you need to go back to Buxsworth, Rob, provided they have you tipple back in the pumps. Hope your trip goes smoothly. Have you tried adding anti inflammatory food to your diet, eg Turmeric, ginger, rosemary? Don't know if it's old wives tales but worth a try. David's oncologist said her gran used to give everyone in the family turmeric tea.
    Hope you get poppy sorted. I don't think anyone minds spending money on their pets provided they get answers and honest opinions.
    Enjoy your trip OH. Can't beat waking up in a comfy bed with a nice view.
    Think we might take the van for a run tomorrow and maybe have a night away.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140
    Hi all

Annie, good luck with poppy, bless her. I wonder how Ruby's leg is today? Hipster I'm envious... where are you heading? I'm grounded until I magically turn into a Nana.

Sue, I've wondered about trying turmeric but ginger and rosemary might go down better... with a nice piece of lamb and a glass of wine lol! Happy to do that every day if it helps I've got some turmeric tablets in the cupboard too but not tried them so far. I'll dig them out. When Martin was having chemo, we were told ginger can make you feel so much better. To be honest, he breezed through all the treatment other than the very first dose of each new cocktail, so we didn't feel the need to try it. I've been thinking of you and David a lot... hope it's all going well.

It's like the Marie Celeste outside. Where have all the birds gone? Cue creepy music... and fade...

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesting Zombie View Post
    Well I'm ALMOST House trained, I only Chewed up the couch once, (Although that was when I couldn't get out to feed), I've Stopped Clawing Now, & Happy being Left for periods of time by myself, as it gives me time to perfect my Sad Wide eyed Zombie Cub Face, Although I DON'T Wiggle my bum wildly with excitement these days as things tend to Drop off.

& You Shouldn't Mess with a Zombies Donuts !, Just BACK AWAY SLOWLY !!!.

BUT am FULLY Nest Trained !.

Goodmorning One & All !.
    Down boy! I'm backing away from the donuts - promise! You do know it's jam in the middle don't you... not blood?

Hmmm not sure I could handle the training sessions to own a zombie instead of a dog. The suit of armour would be a tad hot and heavy in summer I'm guessing and I'd have a vicious fight on my hands whenever I wanted a donut... not to mention constantly sweeping up all the body parts...

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Old Talbot Express 2.5 TD Burstner.

Problem 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Robmac View Post
    No you're not imaging it Tom.

I've always had them every 3 years, but the last 2 episodes were only 2 years apart, and much milder and fewer headaches. This one though lasted 6 weeks up to Buxworth and I thought they were finished, but I went for a drink on the Tuesday when we got back from Buxworth and it seems to have kicked them off again, so I don't know what's going on with them!

I went to bed early because I've got to be away by 4.30 to Thirsk, but I've just been woken up by one, thankfully subsided now so I'm off to try and get some more kip until the next one!
    Goodness that Bugsworth has caused some problems with us lot. Everyone was going down like the plague with the Bugsworth Bug. I got home gave it to Jose. I think we keep giving it each other ever since, we are still coughing and spluttering none stop. You should be on the way home now Rob with new gas tanks fitted, so that should be one headache less. Let us know how Ruby's leg is when you get time Rob. Same with Poppy Annie. Jeanette looks like the whirlwind won't be visiting the vet anytime soon. I will have to read more posts. Jenny got Rocco here, he is booking lunch at your place at Glasson Dock. He said he will shake outside and bring one of his towels. I don't believe a word he says anymore.
    .... Tom ....

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motorhome (aka The Nest)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minisorella View Post
    Down boy! I'm backing away from the donuts - promise! You do know it's jam in the middle don't you... not blood?

Hmmm not sure I could handle the training sessions to own a zombie instead of a dog. The suit of armour would be a tad hot and heavy in summer I'm guessing and I'd have a vicious fight on my hands whenever I wanted a donut... not to mention constantly sweeping up all the body parts...
    Well Donuts to Zombies that are 'Trying' to change, are like Nicotine Patches to Smokers that are trying to kick the Habit !.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140
    Well Donuts to Zombies that are 'Trying' to change, are like Nicotine Patches to Smokers that are trying to kick the Habit !.
    So you stick them on your arm then? That's novel...

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC
    Quote Originally Posted by stonedaddy View Post
    Goodness that Bugsworth has caused some problems with us lot. Everyone was going down like the plague with the Bugsworth Bug. I got home gave it to Jose. I think we keep giving it each other ever since, we are still coughing and spluttering none stop. You should be on the way home now Rob with new gas tanks fitted, so that should be one headache less. Let us know how Ruby's leg is when you get time Rob. Same with Poppy Annie. Jeanette looks like the whirlwind won't be visiting the vet anytime soon. I will have to read more posts. Jenny got Rocco here, he is booking lunch at your place at Glasson Dock. He said he will shake outside and bring one of his towels. I don't believe a word he says anymore.
    .... Tom ....
    Hi Tom,

Ruby is still the same, except that she has now learned to walk on 3 legs. We still don't know what the problem is but we are taking her back to the vets next week if there is no progress.

I'll wait outside the vets. He might put me down at the moment!
    God bless Colonel Sanders. Marvellous man!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motorhome (aka The Nest)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minisorella View Post
    So you stick them on your arm then? That's novel...
    LOL LOL LOL,,HE HE,,,IF only you knew HA HA HA,,,(Just had a Memory)

I HAVE HONESTLY actually woken up with a Bit of one stuck to my arm one morning, The result of a Midnight Snack whilst on a wee break back last summer !...
    Last edited by Nesting Zombie; 18-02-2017 at 09:42.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140
    LOL LOL LOL,,HE HE,,,IF only you knew HA HA HA,,,(Just had a Memory)

I HAVE HONESTLY actually woken up with a Bit of one stuck to my arm one morning, The result of a Midnight Snack whilst on a wee break back last summer !...
    Crumbs!

Thread Information