CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2191 of 2473 FirstFirst ... 1191169120912141218121892190219121922193220122412291 ... LastLast
Results 21,901 to 21,910 of 24728

Thread: whos awake

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Rapido

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    well had one night out then family rung me and said where are you but hey ho that's life anyways it is stupid oclock once agaon so let use this for what is was started for whos awake now lol
    photos are up in members chat from orkney

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Rapido Le Randonneur 763F
    Quote Originally Posted by oldish hippy View Post
    well had one night out then family rung me and said where are you but hey ho that's life anyways it is stupid oclock once agaon so let use this for what is was started for whos awake now lol
    I'm awake as always just got distracted on auto trader looking at suitable vans lol.
    Rock bottom is the firm foundation i rebuilt my life on. J k Rowling

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC
    Morning all.

Woken again by headache, 3rd tonight luckily it's passed now. Doctors as soon as poss in the morning!
    God bless Colonel Sanders. Marvellous man!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Rapido
    well hope you mange to get some more sleep rob annie haven't found what you looking for don't all start swapping vans or I shall feel left out and haven't yet got mine fully sorted and mr admin has done great job on it

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Quote Originally Posted by oldish hippy View Post
    well hope you mange to get some more sleep rob annie haven't found what you looking for don't all start swapping vans or I shall feel left out and haven't yet got mine fully sorted and mr admin has done great job on it
    Apart from the very expensive Hymer compact 474 no nothing that ties in comfort with getting my trike in but early days yet it's out there I just need to find it
    Last edited by campervanannie; 20-02-2017 at 05:15.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    LDV PILOT BRAEMAR MACHZONE
    Thought you had your Snoopy van re vamped Anne. Are you looking to change it now? I obviously haven't kept up.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    fiat ducato autostratus
    Morning all well what with Annie looking for a new van and we are thinking of down sizing

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Quote Originally Posted by andromeda View Post
    Thought you had your Snoopy van re vamped Anne. Are you looking to change it now? I obviously haven't kept up.
    Part of the revamp was to make it more saleable as I have had the ramp removed and Bill is due to retire 2018 so we decided to look at something more comfortable with a shower and a few luxuries it has taken Sue 18 months to find the right van for her so I thought we had better start looking now but there is no rush Snoopy,s not is due next month so we will see where that gets us.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Rapido
    took me ages to find van as had set price and few requirements needed knew it cost me to upgrade and to fit it out so spent what I had then start the sorting out pleased with it but the van is my only vehicle as don't need two

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140
    Morning all

Annie, Swift do a coachbuilt with a huge lift-up door/section at the back. I think it's called Rio but not sure if it's purely a brand new design or if there'd be used ones around. There's one in a garden near me and I drove past one day when they had the rear door up... twin beds or benches with a gap in the middle, like the Hymer you saw. I nearly swerved up on the pavement looking at it! Happy hunting

It's dull, dull, dull here and I feel about the same... just can't get myself kickstarted. It's the whole waiting for grandbaby thing I think. Due date is tomorrow, so it should be sometime this week don't you think? Off for a walk with the mad mutt now. Have a good week everyone.

Thread Information