CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2686 of 2955 FirstFirst ... 1686218625862636267626842685268626872688269627362786 ... LastLast
Results 26,851 to 26,860 of 29542

Thread: whos awake

Wooie1958 is offline That`s Nice.
    Name: Hey You
    Spouse: Yes M`Lady

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Castaway 500 LL

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Persisting it down earlier now stopped, skies clearing and starting to brighten up
    Did I mention I`d Won In The £1000 Giveaway

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Old bus
    Morning all,

Good luck with the appt Sue.

We have sunshine at the moment, so going to take Mum to the garden centre for a stroll and a coffee - the fun never ends.
    Likes Herbenny, jeanette liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Gazelle
    Evening all well we have been to View the van and sadly itís not for us,as the bench seats were not long enough as we wanted to long ones so we had the option of two single or one double,but we couldnít fault the van it was light airy and very clean, NZ your right I only wanted it to be fine on the drive down and once there for it to start raining haha

Member Number
    Motorhome
    swift
    Quote Originally Posted by Edina View Post
    Morning all,

Good luck with the appt Sue.

We have sunshine at the moment, so going to take Mum to the garden centre for a stroll and a coffee - the fun never ends.
    Nothing important Chris, just to change the dressing on his foot, we're there once a week at the moment, but todays was particularly early.

Hope you manage the coffee this time, there might even be cake if your lucky.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motorhome (aka The Nest)
    Never mind Jeanette, Keep looking & one will call to you soon.

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanette View Post
    Evening all well we have been to View the van and sadly itís not for us,as the bench seats were not long enough as we wanted to long ones so we had the option of two single or one double,but we couldnít fault the van it was light airy and very clean, NZ your right I only wanted it to be fine on the drive down and once there for it to start raining haha
    what a shame jeanette........did you not know the layout of it before you drove all that way to see it.......never mind it wasnt to be.......the right one will come along for you........
    Thanks jeanette thanked for this post

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkslass View Post
    Morning all,

It's stupid o'clock here too, well it is for me. Himself has an early hospital appointment. Don't they know I need my beauty sleep?
    at least with an eary aappointment sue...its over and done with leaving the remainder of the day to do what you want.........

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Gazelle
    Quote Originally Posted by trixie88 View Post
    what a shame jeanette........did you not know the layout of it before you drove all that way to see it.......never mind it wasnt to be.......the right one will come along for you........
    We saw the photos trixie or that should be Malcolm saw the photos and to be honest the seats looked longer than they were! But it would have been ideal for a single person trixie it was a lovely little van!
    Likes trixie88 liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Sundance 590RL
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkslass View Post
    Morning all,

It's stupid o'clock here too, well it is for me. Himself has an early hospital appointment. Don't they know I need my beauty sleep?
    Haha Sue. I could have done with the beauty sleep before taking the dratted passport photo.
    WestRidingofYorks
    Likes yorkslass liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Autotrail tribute 670
    Passport photos, well of us anyway, never seem good no matter how much beauty sleep!! Always think they will let us out but not back in

Reversing camera nearly fitted ( decided on sensors too) but he did not realise we had no rear view mirror so is coming back Saturday with a bracket thing to hold the camaraderie screen. Lovely job, can't see any wires...and really helpful and careful.
    And...bonus...took the van for another quote for scrape ...local chap will do it for £300 (first one was £1400!!)
    Likes yorkslass liked this post

Thread Information