CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2687 of 2955 FirstFirst ... 1687218725872637267726852686268726882689269727372787 ... LastLast
Results 26,861 to 26,870 of 29542

Thread: whos awake

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Sundance 590RL

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by REC View Post
    And...bonus...took the van for another quote for scrape ...local chap will do it for £300 (first one was £1400!!)
    Nice one, not much difference on price then
    WestRidingofYorks
    Likes REC liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Rapido
    morning havent decided omn what to doyet today

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Rapido Le Randonneur 763F
    Get your van ready for Scotland me and Sue will be at a poi on Monday will send you the postcode.
    Rock bottom is the firm foundation i rebuilt my life on. J k Rowling
    Likes Edina liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140
    Morning gang

Beautiful day here so far. I was up before the birds this morning to take my son to the hospital for an op, so feel like I've put in a day's work already

Not much going right here at the moment to be honest... both an oven element and my electric shower have gone again. The cooker I can do but this is the second time the shower has gone. Last time I replaced the ceiling isolation switch myself and it's been fine for a year but now I think there must be an underlying wiring problem, so that circuit is now switched off and I'm trying to get an electrician to answer a voicemail... any electrician! I suspect all the skilled tradesmen round here must be too rich to work now... I'm waiting on electricians, roofers and plumbers but no-one's biting at all. Wonder if they're all holidaying together in the Seychelles?
    Likes trixie88 liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Old bus
    Morning all,

Cloudy and breezy, but doesn't matter cos we off for a few days R&R in t'bus.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Quote Originally Posted by Edina View Post
    Morning all,

Cloudy and breezy, but doesn't matter cos we off for a few days R&R in t'bus.
    Have fun you guys 💋
    Thanks Edina thanked for this post

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by Minisorella View Post
    Morning gang

Beautiful day here so far. I was up before the birds this morning to take my son to the hospital for an op, so feel like I've put in a day's work already

Not much going right here at the moment to be honest... both an oven element and my electric shower have gone again. The cooker I can do but this is the second time the shower has gone. Last time I replaced the ceiling isolation switch myself and it's been fine for a year but now I think there must be an underlying wiring problem, so that circuit is now switched off and I'm trying to get an electrician to answer a voicemail... any electrician! I suspect all the skilled tradesmen round here must be too rich to work now... I'm waiting on electricians, roofers and plumbers but no-one's biting at all. Wonder if they're all holidaying together in the Seychelles?
    sorry to hear you are having all these problems jennie, however, pleased to know that im not the only one trying to collar tradesmen.........,,,i wonder sometimes that they perhaps dont want the mundane domestic jobs.....whats more they dont even have the courtesy to answer phone calls or messages.

i phone 6 gas engineers and only one of them replied. phoned 5 electicians the other week ..not one reply////////good luck jennie.....

Likes Minisorella liked this post

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by Minisorella View Post
    Morning gang

Electric showers
    use a lot of current so if you changed the switch is there a loose wire or failed switch. ?

The laird is offline Full Member
    Name: Gordon
    Spouse: Fonky fi

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer b544 and luv it
    Morning ,still,quiet,morning here wind has dropped

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Morning all, itís very quiet outside no wind, no rain, no snow, and no fog in fact itís all very calm at the moment have a good day peeps.

Thread Information