CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2823 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 1823232327232773281328212822282328242825283328732923 ... LastLast
Results 28,221 to 28,230 of 30208

Thread: whos awake

Nabsim is offline Full Member
    Name: Nabs (Neil)
    Spouse: Caz

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Geist Phantom

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Morning folks eyes a bit blurry so not sure what weather is yet, looks overcast with some bright clouds hmmmm.

School kids on ferries, guess I have these pleasures to come, they used to stay away when we were on bikes so maybe sleep in a muddy field for a week and don full leathers before you leave mh and see if that keeps them at bay
    Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Likes Edina liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Self build
    Morning all,

Sunny start, obviously hasn't realised we'em home yet.

The French school kids were actually very well behaved and polite, so we managed to sleep most of the trip.

Gendarmes roaming the streets of Ouistreham and armed military patrolling the vehicle departure area; we spent the last night at Hermanville, which is only a 15 min drive away.

Hippy, thanks for watering the hanging baskets - how did you reach up there?
    Likes yorkslass liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Geist Phantom
    Quote Originally Posted by Edina View Post
    Morning all,

Sunny start, obviously hasn't realised we'em home yet.

The French school kids were actually very well behaved and polite, so we managed to sleep most of the trip.

Gendarmes roaming the streets of Ouistreham and armed military patrolling the vehicle departure area; we spent the last night at Hermanville, which is only a 15 min drive away.

Hippy, thanks for watering the hanging baskets - how did you reach up there?
    You really dont want to know haha
    Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Likes Edina liked this post

Member Number
    morning everyone...glorious sunny morn.......ive been out of action for a while...admin said he had posted that i had een in hospital........mandy said she had seen some post wishing me well.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.......sorry i havent replied earlier, but i really have been out of it and just perked up the last few days......hope you are all enjoying this hot, hot weather.........hope to get back to posting soon.........

havent been able to catch up on past posts yet........hows the saga going with maries snowgoose car.......?????forgot what else was going on.......all take care.....and thanks to phil for phoning....

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Rapido
    morning trixie trust you are better you have been missed wishing you all the best xx
    Thanks trixie88 thanked for this post

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by oldish hippy View Post
    morning trixie trust you are better you have been missed wishing you all the best xx
    thank you hippy, thats very kind of you........mandy said i had some well wishing posts...ive asked her to show them to me but now she cannot find them?????so dont know where they have disappered to.

hope everything is well with you hippy...take care..trixie.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Rapido
    as requested trixie here you go Where is trixie88 she has not been on for a few days ? well you see the amount of like on phils post you have been missed

Member Number

Trixie's back !

Quote Originally Posted by trixie88 View Post
    morning everyone...glorious sunny morn.......ive been out of action for a while...admin said he had posted that i had een in hospital........mandy said she had seen some post wishing me well.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.......sorry i havent replied earlier, but i really have been out of it and just perked up the last few days......hope you are all enjoying this hot, hot weather.........hope to get back to posting soon.........

havent been able to catch up on past posts yet........hows the saga going with maries snowgoose car.......?????forgot what else was going on.......all take care.....and thanks to phil for phoning....
    What, Trixie's back, the sunshine must have brought you back !

Click here,

Where is trixie88 she has not been on for a few days ?

to read more about your worried friends !
    Likes n brown, Edina, jeanette liked this post

Member Number
    We, as in myself and mrs harrow have been to the dentist this morning.

I have lost a little bit of a white resin filling so that will be nhs Band 2: 59.10

and my wife has only had a checkup so that is nhs Band 1: 21.60

And of course a crown or dentures would be Band 3: 256.50

Going to the nhs dentist is now becoming seriously expensive every 6 months,

I am considering only going once a year, does anyone else think of doing this ?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Geist Phantom
    Quote Originally Posted by harrow View Post
    We, as in myself and mrs harrow have been to the dentist this morning.

I have lost a little bit of a white resin filling so that will be nhs Band 2: 59.10

and my wife has only had a checkup so that is nhs Band 1: 21.60

And of course a crown or dentures would be Band 3: 256.50

Going to the nhs dentist is now becoming seriously expensive every 6 months,

I am considering only going once a year, does anyone else think of doing this ?
    I have rubbish teeth/gums and all remaining teeth are root canal filled with a fair few caps/crows so I have been in Denplan for years, that has increased each yer presumably because the risk rises with age and it now costs me a little over 23 a month Wish they would pull them all out
    Last edited by Nabsim; 13-06-2018 at 18:50. Reason: put year instead of month
    Don't Worry, Be Happy

Thread Information