CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS


Page 2825 of 2857 FirstFirst ... 18252325272527752815282328242825282628272835 ... LastLast
Results 28,241 to 28,250 of 28567

Thread: whos awake

  1. #28241

    Member Number
    17249
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11,684
    Location
    Lancashire.
    Motorhome
    Compass Castaway 500 LL


    CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by oldish hippy View Post
    had to reload windows today as it has not been right since the rubbish update no trevskoda i dont want linux if i did then i put on the other machine and use that dont want to here how wonderfull it is i know and do use on odd occasions so back to windows got it up and running now got to tweak it to get it how i like it and hopefully recover some stuff fingers crossed


    My laptop installed the latest Windows 10 update no problem but the wife`s laptop ( exact same model and age ) had terrible problems

    We deleted all the failed update attempts ( 9 of them ) from the history, restarted the laptop and it then downloaded and installed it fine
    You Look Nice Are You The Doctor

  2. #28242
    Nabsim's Avatar
    Nabsim is online now Full Member
    Name: Nabs (Neil)
    Spouse: Caz

    Member Number
    74742
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,061
    Location
    High Peak
    Motorhome
    Geist Phantom
    Morning folks eyes a bit blurry so not sure what weather is yet, looks overcast with some bright clouds hmmmm.

    School kids on ferries, guess I have these pleasures to come, they used to stay away when we were on bikes so maybe sleep in a muddy field for a week and don full leathers before you leave mh and see if that keeps them at bay
    Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Likes Edina liked this post

  3. #28243

    Member Number
    56601
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,400
    Location
    Mid Devon
    Motorhome
    Old bus
    Morning all,

    Sunny start, obviously hasn't realised we'em home yet.

    The French school kids were actually very well behaved and polite, so we managed to sleep most of the trip.

    Gendarmes roaming the streets of Ouistreham and armed military patrolling the vehicle departure area; we spent the last night at Hermanville, which is only a 15 min drive away.

    Hippy, thanks for watering the hanging baskets - how did you reach up there?
    Likes yorkslass liked this post

  4. #28244
    Nabsim's Avatar
    Nabsim is online now Full Member
    Name: Nabs (Neil)
    Spouse: Caz

    Member Number
    74742
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,061
    Location
    High Peak
    Motorhome
    Geist Phantom
    Quote Originally Posted by Edina View Post
    Morning all,

    Sunny start, obviously hasn't realised we'em home yet.

    The French school kids were actually very well behaved and polite, so we managed to sleep most of the trip.

    Gendarmes roaming the streets of Ouistreham and armed military patrolling the vehicle departure area; we spent the last night at Hermanville, which is only a 15 min drive away.

    Hippy, thanks for watering the hanging baskets - how did you reach up there?
    You really dont want to know haha
    Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Likes Edina liked this post

  5. #28245

    Member Number
    50248
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,526
    morning everyone...glorious sunny morn.......ive been out of action for a while...admin said he had posted that i had een in hospital........mandy said she had seen some post wishing me well.


    THANK YOU VERY MUCH.......sorry i havent replied earlier, but i really have been out of it and just perked up the last few days......hope you are all enjoying this hot, hot weather.........hope to get back to posting soon.........

    havent been able to catch up on past posts yet........hows the saga going with maries snowgoose car.......?????forgot what else was going on.......all take care.....and thanks to phil for phoning....

  6. #28246

    Member Number
    16302
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    12,773
    Motorhome
    Rapido
    morning trixie trust you are better you have been missed wishing you all the best xx
    Thanks trixie88 thanked for this post

  7. #28247

    Member Number
    50248
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,526
    Quote Originally Posted by oldish hippy View Post
    morning trixie trust you are better you have been missed wishing you all the best xx
    thank you hippy, thats very kind of you........mandy said i had some well wishing posts...ive asked her to show them to me but now she cannot find them?????so dont know where they have disappered to.

    hope everything is well with you hippy...take care..trixie.

  8. #28248

    Member Number
    16302
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    12,773
    Motorhome
    Rapido
    as requested trixie here you go Where is trixie88 she has not been on for a few days ? well you see the amount of like on phils post you have been missed
    Thanks trixie88 thanked for this post

  9. #28249

    Member Number
    22267
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,224

    Trixie's back !

    Quote Originally Posted by trixie88 View Post
    morning everyone...glorious sunny morn.......ive been out of action for a while...admin said he had posted that i had een in hospital........mandy said she had seen some post wishing me well.


    THANK YOU VERY MUCH.......sorry i havent replied earlier, but i really have been out of it and just perked up the last few days......hope you are all enjoying this hot, hot weather.........hope to get back to posting soon.........

    havent been able to catch up on past posts yet........hows the saga going with maries snowgoose car.......?????forgot what else was going on.......all take care.....and thanks to phil for phoning....
    What, Trixie's back, the sunshine must have brought you back !

    Click here,

    Where is trixie88 she has not been on for a few days ?

    to read more about your worried friends !
    Likes n brown, Edina, jeanette liked this post
    Thanks trixie88 thanked for this post

  10. #28250

    Member Number
    22267
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,224
    We, as in myself and mrs harrow have been to the dentist this morning.

    I have lost a little bit of a white resin filling so that will be nhs Band 2: 59.10

    and my wife has only had a checkup so that is nhs Band 1: 21.60

    And of course a crown or dentures would be Band 3: 256.50

    Going to the nhs dentist is now becoming seriously expensive every 6 months,

    I am considering only going once a year, does anyone else think of doing this ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •