CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 3072 of 3074 FirstFirst ... 2072257229723022306230703071307230733074 LastLast
Results 30,711 to 30,720 of 30732

Thread: whos awake

Member Number

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by mariesnowgoose View Post
    Spent most of the morning in the garden again, got loads done so feeling chuffed.

Been really springlike here and forecast for rest of week is similar. Will be Easter before we know it. Eek!

Hospital for 9:00am tomorrow for first appointment to see dermatology consultant, so hope to have better idea of what's afoot after that.
    Got the lowdown on what I might have to look forward to (!) from a friend who went through the whole malarky 10 years ago, so feeling reassured but very apprehensive at the same time. She told me to just embrace the experience as there's sod all you can do about it anyway. It's the waiting to find out what's up that does your head in!
    Good Luck. It's all a bit of educated guesswork until they get it under the microscope !

With my wife I said it was,

the consultant said it wasn't, but I was right,

having said that the consultant did section it off the same day and with another bit slivered off my wife was OK.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    sprinter banger
    Spent most of the morning in the garden again, got loads done so feeling chuffed.

Been really springlike here and forecast for rest of week is similar. Will be Easter before we know it. Eek!

Hospital for 9:00am tomorrow for first appointment to see dermatology consultant, so hope to have better idea of what's afoot after that.
    Got the lowdown on what I might have to look forward to (!) from a friend who went through the whole malarky 10 years ago, so feeling reassured but very apprehensive at the same time. She told me to just embrace the experience as there's sod all you can do about it anyway. It's the waiting to find out what's up that does your head in!
    some things , like piles and politicians,audi drivers and taxes etc just ARE and bitching and whining has no effect on them .nothing personal with this , just landed on you this time . all you can do is take it on the chin and shout bad words when you're on your own. oh, and get out and about as much as you can- in any old van !
    too blessed to be stressed
    Likes yorkslass, mariesnowgoose liked this post
    Thanks mariesnowgoose thanked for this post

Wooie1958 is offline Cupid Stunt
    Name: Hey You
    Spouse: Yes M`Lady

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Castaway 500 LL
    Big pon has just been out house now smells like i live in an Indian restaurant

Can`t wait until weekend after it`s been portioned up and frozen which massively matures it and improves the flavour
    Must Get Round To Setting Up A Paypal Donate Button

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkslass View Post
    We don't talk about ivy, Trixie. On mother's day I usually got a plant with ivy in it. Naturally I put it in the garden. Boy does it spread.

Will think about you tomorrow Marie.
    Your friend's right, there is sod all you can do about it. I couldn't wait for them to crack on and get rid of it.
    dint know where this ivy came from....huh.......think im going to have to get someone to do a good job of getting rid of it,,,,,,,,,,,,othwise come spring,,,,im not going to be able to sit outside in case the b....dy,,,ivy cimes and sufficates ME.........ohhhhh......
    DONT PLANT YOUR IVY SUE........unless its in a bit tub where you have more chance oc controlling it............
    where there is hope , there is a dreamer
    Likes yorkslass liked this post

mariesnowgoose is offline Unreformed Mongoose
    Name: Marie
    Spouse: She's picking on me again

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Laika Ecovip 400i
    Cautious (good?) result from hospital visit this morning

Told the (one!) melanoma is basically at "baby stage" (their words not mine) and difficult to say whether cancerous or not.
    They took photo and I've opted to go back for check up in 2 months rather than have it removed just now.

The other problem worries me a hell of a lot more as its condition is changing daily now and hospital appointment for that is still a week away. Feels like an eternity, but plenty to keep me busy and mind off it until then

Still looking out for a new van, nigel - we will have another set of travelling wheels before I depart this earth, fingers crossed! and yes, it doesn't have to be flashy or 'perfect (no such thing)
    Life: unfinished threads in a never-ending tapestry
    There but for the grace of God go I
    Likes yorkslass, trixie88, jeanette, ian1950 liked this post
    Thanks harrow thanked for this post

Member Number

Told the (one!) melanoma is basically at "baby stage" (their words not mine) and difficult to say whether cancerous or not.
    They took photo and I've opted to go back for check up in 2 months rather than have it removed just now.

The other problem worries me a hell of a lot more as its condition is changing daily now and hospital appointment for that is still a week away. Feels like an eternity, but plenty to keep me busy and mind off it until then

Still looking out for a new van, nigel - we will have another set of travelling wheels before I depart this earth, fingers crossed! and yes, it doesn't have to be flashy or 'perfect (no such thing)
    It's well worth mapping all your moles and iffy skin things, take pictures with a ruler showing the size, well it's a good excuse to get naked in the garden, for the sunlight, while your doing the photography outdoors.
    Likes mariesnowgoose liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    swift
    Good start to the week Marie, and while it's worrying, the other may be a cyst, that's what my sister had. Hard not to worry though. At least the weather should let you get into the garden this week.
    Likes trixie88, mariesnowgoose liked this post

Member Number
    good news marie.......lets hope the next appt is good news also.........hope you find a van soon....
    like you say,,,its the waiting time,,,not knowing whats, what......not long to go now tho.......take care
    where there is hope , there is a dreamer
    Likes yorkslass, mariesnowgoose liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Dont ask !!!

That's brilliant news Marie .. so that's one hurdle as for the other try not to worry. It's easier said than done I know. I had two scares in the last eighteen months and they are watching me like a hawk..... The waiting is absolutely awful because you go through every scenario in your head . I got to go through it all again this year. Keep positive as you are doing all is ok I'm sure of it 😘
    Rise free from care before the dawn
    and seek new adventures.....
    Likes mariesnowgoose liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Rapido Le Randonneur 763F
    Great news on one now just keep positive on the other it will be what it will be and as Nigel says you have to go with it itís the cards you get dealt in life and itís how you play them hereís hoping you have a winning hand. 💋💋
    Rock bottom is the firm foundation i rebuilt my life on. J k Rowling
    Likes mariesnowgoose, ian1950, RoadTrek Boy liked this post

Thread Information