CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 3106 of 3143 FirstFirst ... 21062606300630563096310431053106310731083116 ... LastLast
Results 31,051 to 31,060 of 31423

Thread: whos awake

Member Number
    Motorhome
    swift

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by mariesnowgoose View Post
    Morning all

Getting drain tube removed at horsepiddle this after, two good friends taking me so Neil can get on with some work.

Will make a big difference to me as getting bored with lugging it around, also means less physical restriction so I can get back to being properly active.

Don't worry, I won't be daft and overdo things! Just that some men don't always know how to do certain jobs properly - like cleaning the loos/floors/shower/sinks & worktops etc. etc. etc.....

Hope you all have a good day whatever you're up to.
    Loos,/floors/shower/sinks and worktops.....that's hard work, i know, just done mine and i'm in a lather,

and .....no Mr W, I havn't got the heating on.....made me laugh though, curtains closed and lights on, is she a northern lass?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140 💫
    Pourquoi? Don't you have hands & muscles, same as us womenfolk?
    Shot yourself in the foot there Marie because that applies to Neil too, you naughty girl! Just potter gently and let him do battle with the marigolds and bog brush for a while. It doesn't matter if the house isn't perfect for a few weeks and it'll make him feel good to be helping while you give your body a chance to catch up with your enthusiasm.

Now... OFF YOUR FEET SOLDIER!

Sowwy, didn't mean to shout but lordy you're a stubborn one Hug.png
    Thanks mariesnowgoose thanked for this post

Member Number
    Menfolk, we do our best,

but nothing is ever good enough !
    Likes mariesnowgoose, jeanette, Minisorella liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Rapido
    had phone call from marie just wish i was up to driving up to give her a hug thanks marie for text as well you are a angel anyway it early door here breakfast then makeup bed get few hour then up and sort out a few thing sorry all for not being here but just not in to being to social at moment

mariesnowgoose is offline Official OTW
    Name: Marie
    Spouse: She's going bald too

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Laika Ecovip 400i
    Morning all, morning Barrie - great to see you posting again!

Sorry about my stoopid phone, it's rare I get more than one call coming in at the same time and I've never known what to do when it happens - how dumb is that?! I shouldn't be so lazy and must make an effort to find out how everything works on the damn thing.

Slowly getting there - finally installed Messenger a couple weeks ago, now being asked if I've got WhatsApp - huh?!

Think I need a technical training sesh with our clever clogs Minisorella...
    Incidentally, I sometimes drive past an Italian restaurant near us called 'Sorella Sorella', which I presume means Sister Sister. Always think of you, Jen, when I see it

Clear blue skies & windy here. Be Easter before we know it...

Keep warm, keep well folks
    Life: unfinished threads in a never-ending tapestry
    There but for the grace of God go I
    Likes yorkslass, trixie88, Minisorella, jeanette liked this post

Wooie1958 is offline Cupid Stunt
    Name: Hey You
    Spouse: Yes M`Lady

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Castaway 500 LL
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkslass View Post
    no Mr W, I havn't got the heating on.....made me laugh though, curtains closed and lights on, is she a northern lass?

Both of us are Preston born and bred but the wife did have 3 years in New Zealand ( late 60`s ) when she was a teenager

The family emigrated out there and even took their car a Ford Anglia which had to be quarantined and fumigated before they could use it

The wife, her dad and 2 brothers absolutely loved it but her mother hated it so they all came back

They`d made a pact before they went that if any of them wasn`t happy they`d come back so that`s what they did

The rest as they say .......................... is history.
    Trust No One

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Laika Ecovip 400i
    5 mins ago, rain cleared and a rainbow has appeared

Rainbow 15Mar2019.jpg

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140 💫
    Hello you lot

Aw that's pretty Marie. Absolutely zero danger of a rainbow here... in fact it's so dull and gloomy I was just thinking about pulling the curtains early and putting some lamps on. How are you feeling now lass? I'll leave you pondering that because I can feel a cuppa coming on before caffiene deadline... and maybe a Hobnob
    Likes mariesnowgoose liked this post
    Thanks mariesnowgoose thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Laika Ecovip 400i
    Feeling OK, Jen. Bit sore last couple of days, but nothing to really grumble about.

District nurse came out this afternoon to change dressing - well, really just take the old elastoplast off (but they are really big elastoplasts! rofl) and put a new one on.

She tells me the steri-strips and stitches should be checked and probably removed (unless stitches are soluble) by the 21st at the latest, and that the hospital usually sends out instructions for the district nurses on discharge, but bad communication from this particular horsepiddle seems par for the course, so no instructions available...

Not to worry, seeing consultant on 22nd anyway to see what happens next.

And waddya know?! The district nurse I saw today is also an ex-breast cancer patient who's had a lumpectomy & radiotherapy (no chemo!) and is right as rain now.

I am amazed to find out on a daily basis since I was diagnosed just how many people are cancer survivors!
    Almost as common as a cold, possibly even more so!

... and how is Peg Leg Pete? Trust you're making a little bit of progress, fingers crossed? xx
    Likes Minisorella, jeanette, RoadTrek Boy liked this post

Member Number
    Feeling OK, Jen. Bit sore last couple of days, but nothing to really grumble about.

District nurse came out this afternoon to change dressing - well, really just take the old elastoplast off (but they are really big elastoplasts! rofl) and put a new one on.

She tells me the steri-strips and stitches should be checked and probably removed (unless stitches are soluble) by the 21st at the latest, and that the hospital usually sends out instructions for the district nurses on discharge, but bad communication from this particular horsepiddle seems par for the course, so no instructions available...

Not to worry, seeing consultant on 22nd anyway to see what happens next.

And waddya know?! The district nurse I saw today is also an ex-breast cancer patient who's had a lumpectomy & radiotherapy (no chemo!) and is right as rain now.

I am amazed to find out on a daily basis since I was diagnosed just how many people are cancer survivors!
    Almost as common as a cold, possibly even more so!

... and how is Peg Leg Pete? Trust you're making a little bit of progress, fingers crossed? xx
    They say as people are generally living longer it's 1 in every 2 now.
    Likes mariesnowgoose, Minisorella liked this post

Thread Information