CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 3140 of 3152 FirstFirst ... 21402640304030903130313831393140314131423150 ... LastLast
Results 31,391 to 31,400 of 31518

Thread: whos awake

Wooie1958 is offline Cupid Stunt
    Name: Hey You
    Spouse: Yes M`Lady

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Castaway 500 LL

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Decided to stay at Florac after a terrible night with probably one of the worst thunderstorms we've ever experienced whilst out in the van.

Took a couple of hours this morning to wash off all the sand that was obviously in the rain that came down with a vengence during the night.

Found out also that several of the motorhomes here leaked quite badly shown by all the bedding and carpets hanging over the safety rails drying.

Just had 3 Brits ( 1 X Range Rover and twin axle caravan and 2 X A class motorhomes ) causing fekking chaos looking for the campsite.

They managed to get stuck on the bottom layer and a blind monkey that was pissed up could have reversed the RR and caravan better than the nobhead driving it.

They ended up unhitching but then found out the battery was flat so the motor mover wouldn't work.

The 2 friends in the A class motorhomes just sat in their cabs and watched whilst others on this aire helped manhandle it round.

I didn't help because only a dickhead would blindly drive onto a dead end car park without looking first.

Now all quite but pretty damned full.

More heavy rain due overnight.
    Trust No One
    Likes The laird liked this post

mariesnowgoose is offline Official OTW
    Name: Marie
    Spouse: She's gone bald!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Laika Ecovip 400i
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooie1958 View Post
    Decided to stay at Florac after a terrible night with probably one of the worst thunderstorms we've ever experienced whilst out in the van.

Took a couple of hours this morning to wash off all the sand that was obviously in the rain that came down with a vengence during the night.

Found out also that several of the motorhomes here leaked quite badly shown by all the bedding and carpets hanging over the safety rails drying.

Just had 3 Brits ( 1 X Range Rover and twin axle caravan and 2 X A class motorhomes ) causing fekking chaos looking for the campsite.

They managed to get stuck on the bottom layer and a blind monkey that was pissed up could have reversed the RR and caravan better than the nobhead driving it.

They ended up unhitching but then found out the battery was flat so the motor mover wouldn't work.

The 2 friends in the A class motorhomes just sat in their cabs and watched whilst others on this aire helped manhandle it round.

I didn't help because only a dickhead would blindly drive onto a dead end car park without looking first.

Now all quite but pretty damned full.

More heavy rain due overnight.
    You've been having a wild time, Mr Woo. Stay dry!

Not quite my kind of wild as sounds pretty crowded to me...

But people watching is always fun!
    Life: unfinished threads in a never-ending tapestry
    There but for the grace of God go I

The laird is offline Full Member
    Name: Gordon
    Spouse: Fonky fi

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer Travelvan 2*2 572
    Good morning to one and all and you marie�� had heavy rain and thunder storms last and during the night no winds as such .we were contemplating staying another day here but forecast ain’t so good so heading off in an hour
    Will also have to think on vet for precious mika en route to dieppe
    Last edited by The laird; 10-06-2019 at 07:47.
    Likes mariesnowgoose liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer Travelvan 2*2 572
    Good morning folks fair bit rain during the night sun now coming out to light up the river sienne 😁hot day ahead
    Likes mariesnowgoose liked this post

Member Number

Boots Opticians this morning appointment for myself and my wife

Boots Opticians this morning appointment for myself and my wife, we had both received conformation emails, for eye tests and new glasses, reading and distance.

But only my appointment was booked, all the eye tests were fully booked but would we mind waiting in store in case someone did not turn up.

Spitting feathers !

Member Number
    Motorhome
    swift
    Quote Originally Posted by harrow View Post
    Boots Opticians this morning appointment for myself and my wife, we had both received conformation emails, for eye tests and new glasses, reading and distance.

But only my appointment was booked, all the eye tests were fully booked but would we mind waiting in store in case someone did not turn up.

Spitting feathers !
    I'm afraid I would have told them that I have my appointment booked, and would like it at the agreed time please.
    Your system failures are not my fault.
    If that got me no where then it would be time for the manager,
    Too many times businesses get away with poor customer service,
    Likes harrow, mariesnowgoose, jeanette liked this post
    Thanks harrow thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer Travelvan 2*2 572
    Good morning all-nice day-here in Mailleraye-sur-Seine,very hot now
    Likes yorkslass, mariesnowgoose liked this post

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkslass View Post
    I'm afraid I would have told them that I have my appointment booked, and would like it at the agreed time please.
    Your system failures are not my fault.
    If that got me no where then it would be time for the manager,
    Too many times businesses get away with poor customer service,
    I have spoken to their customer service team, wait for the wet drip reply.

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by harrow View Post

Spitting feathers !
    We had the same sort of problem with our local Specsavers, got to the shop and a notice on the door "closed for staff training", and they were having their meeting in the front of the shop but would not come to the door.
    Likes yorkslass liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    swift
    You must have more patience than me, I'm afraid my feet would have been rooted in the shop till I had my eye test.......and remained standing outside specsavers staring in until they aknowiedged me,
    Likes mariesnowgoose, harrow, jeanette liked this post
    Thanks harrow thanked for this post

Thread Information