CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Retirement

Member Number
    Motorhome
    wobble box

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbear View Post
    After being retired a little over a year and working on average one morning a week, our wealth or lack of has not really changed much at all.

Richard
    yes i reach retirement age 65 well get the old age pension /state pension end of this month ,ive been on pension credits for a few years now .anyway i will be no better off or worse off for that matter ,but was kindly told by the pension people if i should decide to get a little job i would no longer have to pay stamp ,kind of them . and would not have to declare any earnings to the dept of work and pensions as i had to on pension credits .but i doubt i will be down to the job center or looking in the local rag for a job anytime soon .
    in the process of hunting for another tin shed on wheels

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Van died of Tin Worm so back to the tent for a while
    Quote Originally Posted by mandrake View Post
    yes i reach retirement age 65 well get the old age pension /state pension end of this month ,ive been on pension credits for a few years now .anyway i will be no better off or worse off for that matter ,but was kindly told by the pension people if i should decide to get a little job i would no longer have to pay stamp ,kind of them . and would not have to declare any earnings to the dept of work and pensions as i had to on pension credits .but i doubt i will be down to the job center or looking in the local rag for a job anytime soon .
    I really enjoy my few hours now so I will keep it going as long as I can. I always bump into someone that I have not seen for a long time so good fun catching up. How long before I will be another cut in costs??? My salary comes out of the mental health care budget so if you believe the polititions, I should be good for some time.

Richard

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread Information