CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 3481 of 3758 FirstFirst ... 2481298133813431347134793480348134823483349135313581 ... LastLast
Results 34,801 to 34,810 of 37571

Thread: Edina's Chat Room

Member Number
    Motorhome
    swift

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    :: Don't need sunblock here, on the bright side I've just seen the forecast for Monday and it's looking good.

The penny's dropped now. The van is just a version of a giant play pen .Clever Dawn.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Old bus
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkslass View Post
    :: Don't need sunblock here, on the bright side I've just seen the forecast for Monday and it's looking good.

The penny's dropped now. The van is just a version of a giant play pen .Clever Dawn.

I wanna go fishin!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140
    They say if you speak of the devil he will appear... well yesterday I talked about my visual migraines and guess what? Haven't had one for absolutely ages. No pain at all this time and I know it won't last more than 15-20 minutes but my teeth are buzzing and my vision looks like this. So bizarre.

shimmer.png

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Old bus
    Quote Originally Posted by Minisorella View Post
    They say if you speak of the devil he will appear... well yesterday I talked about my visual migraines and guess what? Haven't had one for absolutely ages. No pain at all this time and I know it won't last more than 15-20 minutes but my teeth are buzzing and my vision looks like this. So bizarre.

shimmer.png
    If that is with just 'thinking' about wine .................................................. ...
    I wanna go fishin!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Old bus
    Morning all, hic,

Shgood shtart to wine drinking day, hope you're feeling better now Jennie. A word of advice before anyone else tries it - weetabix soaks wine up like a sponge, praps better with porridge,

How did you get on Rob, all tanked up now?

New fridge arrived yesterday, so we'll get that popped in place this morning, unless I'm given other duties.
    I wanna go fishin!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140
    Happy National Wine Drinking Day everyone!

Wine on your cereal Chris? I'm not that hardcore lol! The sun will need to be tucked up in bed before I even set the bottle to breathe. I'm quite looking forward to it... usually only drink socially so I might have to drag a neighbour in off the street so it doesn't feel like a first step on the slippery slope. I'll try to pick one I know One of my nieces is supposed to be visiting with her 13 year old daughter today, so I might need to take to my bed early with a buzzing head after overdosing on shrill rap from the likes of Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande

Hope Rob, little whirlwind and all the fur babies are feeling better today. Any results from the vet visit Annie? Enjoy your kitchen remodelling Chris. Oh and thank you, yes, the miniature firework display in my eye duly fizzled out within half an hour and all's well.

Have a fun day everyone
    Last edited by Minisorella; 18-02-2017 at 11:14.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Trafic
    Quote Originally Posted by Minisorella View Post
    Happy National Wine Drinking Day everyone!

Wine on your cereal Chris? I'm not that hordcore lol! The sun will need to be tucked up in bed before I even set the bottle to breathe. I'm quite looking forward to it... usually only drink socially so I might have to drag a neighbour in off the street so it doesn't feel like a first step on the slippery slope. I'll try to pick one I know One of my nieces is supposed to be visiting with her 13 year old daughter today, so I might need to take to my bed early with a buzzing head after overdosing on shrill rap from the likes of Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande

Hope Rob, little whirlwind and all the fur babies are feeling better today. Any results from the vet visit Annie? Enjoy your kitchen remodelling Chris. Oh and thank you, yes, the miniature firework display in my eye duly fizzled out within half an hour and all's well.

Have a fun day everyone
    Ahhh, a traditional full Scottish breakfast of haggii, black pudding, lorne sausage, pork links, bacon, eggs, mushrooms, beans and tattie scones. Gorgeous ... but I think marinating it in red wine overnight and then cooking it sous vide in a bath of wine this morning for a few hours might NOT have been the bestest idea I've ever had, basically it's a black soup with lumps of mushies in it.
    Last edited by Auld Pharrrt; 18-02-2017 at 10:20.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motorhome (aka The Nest)
    The Sun is shining, its National Wine Drinking Day, There's mention of Ariana Grande & Chatting to You guys on this WC forum !!!,
    My day just gets better n Better !.

(although I have to say I'm DEFINATLY more attracted to more the Linda Bellingham, Megan Trainer & Caroline Quinten Type of woman, But NOT at the same time,,,I'm older & cant cope these days)
    Last edited by Nesting Zombie; 18-02-2017 at 10:55.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Old bus
    Well that went well - just fitted the new fridge (or wine chiller as Jennie would call it) in the bus and from start up it is using just under 3 amps. I'll wait till head of food storage is busy and then see how many cans of Guinness it will hold.
    I've taken some pics and am sending them off with the log book for changing from 'ambulance' to 'leisure vehicle for the bewildered' or 'motor caravan' whichever they prefer.
    I wanna go fishin!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motorhome (aka The Nest)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edina View Post
    Well that went well - just fitted the new fridge (or wine chiller as Jennie would call it) in the bus and from start up it is using just under 3 amps. I'll wait till head of food storage is busy and then see how many cans of Guinness it will hold.
    I've taken some pics and am sending them off with the log book for changing from 'ambulance' to 'leisure vehicle for the bewildered' or 'motor caravan' whichever they prefer.
    Well done,
    NOW All you have to do is Stock it !...
    & meet up again so I can sample how effective it IS cough cough !.

Thread Information