CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 3553 of 3565 FirstFirst ... 25533053345335033543355135523553355435553563 ... LastLast
Results 35,521 to 35,530 of 35646

Thread: Edina's Chat Room

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Robmac View Post
    The Chiropractor said that there are 2 ways we can go, intermediate or long term. The intermediate treatment would sort me out to feel better and more comfortable fairly quickly, the long term would be more of a permanent remedy and would give me a much better posture in about 15 years time.

I pointed out that I am quite a heavy smoker and drink as much as I can, so wasn't too interested in having the straightest spine in the cemetery!

"Intermediate it is" he said.
    Join the club Rob you've basically got the same as me regarding your back I've had mine done for 52 years straight posture can't hunch at all steel rod from top of neck to base of spine! i was one of only four when they trialled it in Scotland and I was in hospital for four years!! Now though I'm knackered haha ooh by the way it's good when you go for an X-ray they do a double take when they check them!! Forgot to say afternoon all have a good day I'm orf visiting will catch you all later
    Likes - Edina, Robmac, yorkslass liked this post

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanette View Post
    Join the club Rob you've basically got the same as me regarding your back I've had mine done for 52 years straight posture can't hunch at all steel rod from top of neck to base of spine! i was one of only four when they trialled it in Scotland and I was in hospital for four years!! Now though I'm knackered haha ooh by the way it's good when you go for an X-ray they do a double take when they check them!! Forgot to say afternoon all have a good day I'm orf visiting will catch you all later
    He reckons the swerve in my spine and the fused vertebrae are almost certainly from my motorbike crash when I was 16 Jeanette.

He said that they probably overlooked checking my spine as there would be no obvious injuries. He was probably right, they were probably more concerned with my fibula which was sticking out about 3 inches through my jeans!
    Adventure before...... something or other.

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    He reckons the swerve in my spine and the fused vertebrae are almost certainly from my motorbike crash when I was 16 Jeanette.

He said that they probably overlooked checking my spine as there would be no obvious injuries. He was probably right, they were probably more concerned with my fibula which was sticking out about 3 inches through my jeans!
    NO Torchy - you mustn't!
    Cheers
    Chris
    Likes - Robmac, RoadTrek Boy, jeanette, Torchy liked this post

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Edina View Post
    NO Torchy - you mustn't!
    Oops!

Well, it was a cold night you know!
    Likes - Edina, jeanette, Torchy liked this post

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanette View Post
    Wow, the original bionic woman. Four years in hospital at such a young age must have felt like a lifetime, but it seems to have given you a reasonable quality of life.
    Enjoy your visiting. Is it mum in law? How's she doing?
    Likes - Edina, Robmac, jeanette liked this post
    Thanks - jeanette Thanked this person

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    Well, it's grandson Harry's 8th birthday today, so we're all off out for a meal tonight.

He asked us to get him a basketball hoop, which we have. I'm sure my daughter and son in law are going to love hearing that ball, constantly thudding against the wall, day after day.

Looking forward to the meal, at a pub called The Guinea at Moggerhanger, which is about 8 miles away. Kids, grandkids, in-laws all going. I should be able to have a good little tipple with my middle son's father in law, who, although not related to Harry, always turns out for his birthday. And he do like a beer or two.
    Likes - Edina liked this post

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    Well, it's grandson Harry's 8th birthday today, so we're all off out for a meal tonight.

He asked us to get him a basketball hoop, which we have. I'm sure my daughter and son in law are going to love hearing that ball, constantly thudding against the wall, day after day.

Looking forward to the meal, at a pub called The Guinea at Moggerhanger, which is about 8 miles away. Kids, grandkids, in-laws all going. I should be able to have a good little tipple with my middle son's father in law, who, although not related to Harry, always turns out for his birthday. And he do like a beer or two.
    Ah, that's why you didn't get invited to the 'other' birthday party.
    Cheers
    Chris
    Likes - Robmac liked this post

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Edina View Post
    Ah, that's why you didn't get invited to the 'other' birthday party.
    I think spaces were limited Chris.

Seamus got the last one.
    Likes - Edina liked this post

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    Just fetched the bus back - leak repaired. He drained the tank before he dropped it out to repair it and got a load of c**p out of it.
    Cheers
    Chris
    Likes - Robmac liked this post

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkslass View Post
    Wow, the original bionic woman. Four years in hospital at such a young age must have felt like a lifetime, but it seems to have given you a reasonable quality of life.
    Enjoy your visiting. Is it mum in law? How's she doing?
    No Sue not m/I/l Malcolm's uncle and his partner he's 93 It's something I've learned to live with Sue woke up after the op in pain and it never went away!! They told me a few years ago that I shouldn't have had children I have three bit late now!! Haha 😂 got pulled aside at the airport when we went to Cyprus for sons wedding they swabbed my bag for drugs and found traces I'd just put a patch on that morning (Morphine) the damn buzzers were going mental!!! (had a letter from GPs) all okay and Rob all I can say is OUCH!!! I always wanted to be a nurse more of a theatre nurse
    Likes - yorkslass, Robmac liked this post

Thread Information