CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 3653 of 3754 FirstFirst ... 2653315335533603364336513652365336543655366337033753 ... LastLast
Results 36,521 to 36,530 of 37540

Thread: Edina's Chat Room

Member Number

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchy View Post
    Morning all, I hope you are all well and enjoying the sunshine, all plans are on hold again after I fell yesterday and broke my leg, it is broken just where the tibia joins the ankle so I am in a cast for six to eight weeks, I was in A&E yesterday for a long time so not a good day, I fell in my neighbours garden and trying to avoid hitting my head I crashed through a trellis and went head first into the pool, I discovered that hearing aids sound very strange under water but only for a few seconds, I have lots of grazes and bruises plus a few cuts but lucky I didn't hit my head hard.

I have to see an orthopaedic surgeon this morning because it might need pinning so I will know more later, I will have to use a wheelchair as well because of my balance problems, I tried the crutches yesterday and kept wobbling so a wheelchair will be safer.
    All this sunshine and I keep thinking it never rains but it pours
    SO SORRY you have broken our leg TORCHY......cant be pleasant for you....keep your chin up........trixie

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Old bus
    Evening all,
    Had a roam along the north coast and are now at Marazion for the night. Sea full of bathers, dogs and ponies and it's still well warm here.
    I wanna go fishin!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    swift
    Same here Chris. I feel soggy, and a shower hasn't helped. A little breeze would help.
    At least you can cool down with ice creams.🍦🍦🍦

Member Number
    Motorhome
    fiat ducato autostratus
    Quote Originally Posted by trixie88 View Post
    morning all.

could just do with a caramel ice cream CHRIS.....even at this earl hour.......no room for an in the freezer....mabe i should sort it out and chuck something out to make room for it......lol enjo.

im keeping cool JEANETTE , just going out in the garden ever now and again for a few mins at a time,,,,,,and of course fill water bottle with cold water and take that to bed.
    sounds as though our g.children and friends are having a wonderful time.....thats what i miss, having children around...enjo. them while .ou can.....

english weather....either too hot, too cold, miserable, gre. i much prefer spring and autumn .
    As I've said trixie if you lived closer you'd be more than welcome to come and be tormented by g/children but you would not want to come back in a hurry!! Haha the hose pipe was out Hmmthat is I had the hose pipe keeping them cool but I did get in the paddling pool! Terry I'm sorry to hear about your accident and hope that you will soon be on the mend and that you and Maggy will be off on your travels soon!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    sprinter banger
    was in a busy Screwfix yesterday. big pile of electric fans on the floor, not many left without at least one - one guy bought six

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by Edina View Post
    Evening all,
    Had a roam along the north coast and are now at Marazion for the night. Sea full of bathers, dogs and ponies and it's still well warm here.
    OH I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE....Tiddely on pom pom........lucky you

TORCHY how are you this morning.......feeling a bit better i hope........

VERY GOOD MORNING TO EVERONE..

START OF ASCOT RACES TODAY.........have you all got your strawberries and champagne....and HATS.....and smart dress
    they said the may relax the dress code for men...,.because of the heat....however, its quite cool here......
    Last edited by trixie88; 20-06-2017 at 08:03.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Old bus
    Morning all,
    Cooking brekky in a sunny Exmouth after tootling up from Cornwall this morning

20170620_083525.jpg

Can't beat the smell of burning sausages to slow the joggers down
    I wanna go fishin!

Member Number
    Morning all,

20170620_083525.jpg

can i pur an order in for 1 sausage sarny please......lol...enjoy

Member Number
    Motorhome
    swift
    Morning all,

20170620_083525.jpg

Looks like you've got the place to yourself, i love this time of day, enjoy.

Have you got your hat out yet, Trixie? I love looking at the outfits at Ascot.

Can you make that another sarnie, oh and a coffee to go with it. Thanks muchly.
    Last edited by yorkslass; 20-06-2017 at 09:09.

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkslass View Post
    Looks like you've got the place to yourself, i love this time of day, enjoy.

Have you got your hat out yet, Trixie? I love looking at the outfits at Ascot.

Can you make that another sarnie, oh and a coffee to go with it. Thanks muchly.
    MORNING SUE.......had your coffee yet.....OH YES HATS OUT OF THE BOXES.....frocks all lined up........i shall be wearing two different outfits each day complete with HAT.. OH YES bring it on. lol...

would love it if there was a meet WC ASCOT RACE MEET/////someone with initiative and imagination could organize a (human) horse race/races....one at a gallop, one at a trot, even one prancing....lol.. that if they could get anyone to partake....lol..

SAUSAGE SANDWICH IS MAKING MY MOUTH WATER........MMMMMMMM LOOOVEEERLY

wish there were more meets in and around yorkshire........oh well.....a wishing and a hoping.....was that dusty.....
    Last edited by trixie88; 20-06-2017 at 09:58.

Thread Information