CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 3749 of 3758 FirstFirst ... 2749324936493699373937473748374937503751 ... LastLast
Results 37,481 to 37,490 of 37571

Thread: Edina's Chat Room

Member Number
    Motorhome
    fiat ducato autostratus

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Right how do you choose an avatar from somewhere other than your library or photos please make it simple

Member Number
    Motorhome
    2002 Hymer B584 Classic
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanette View Post
    Right how do you choose an avatar from somewhere other than your library or photos please make it simple
    Find a picture online, right click on it and choose 'save as', name it to something you want then use that as an avatar, if it is for here then you might have to reduce the size but on Motorhome.com I didn't have to.
    If you can't reduce the size then post the picture on here and I can reduce it for you
    Who was that gobby southerner who kept saying If they don't like me they can fcuk off
    Thanks jeanette thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    fiat ducato autostratus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezza33 View Post
    Find a picture online, right click on it and choose 'save as', name it to something you want then use that as an avatar, if it is for here then you might have to reduce the size but on Motorhome.com I didn't have to.
    If you can't reduce the size then post the picture on here and I can reduce it for you
    Terry how do you do it on the iPad?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC
    Morning all.

Just been out for a fag. It's quite mild today.
    God bless Colonel Sanders. Marvellous man!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    swift
    Morning all,

Mild here too Rob. How's your mum doing?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkslass View Post
    Morning all,

Mild here too Rob. How's your mum doing?
    Not good Sue.

They have taken her off of meds and drips apart from Morphine for the pain. She's not eating or drinking and has pneumonia now.

They have moved her to Loughborough now, just round the corner from where she lives, which is a huge bonus for the family, and we are taking my dad to see her this morning, probably for the last time. Trouble is, his advanced Alzheimers means he won't remember by the time we get him home!

She is in Palliative care now, but we have been told it's a matter of how long she can hang on for.

She was always a really strong, tall and intelligent lady, I hate to see her like this.

Thanks for asking, particularly with David's recent circumstances and please give him my best wishes for continued improvement x
    God bless Colonel Sanders. Marvellous man!
    Thanks yorkslass thanked for this post

The laird is offline Full Member
    Name: Gordon
    Spouse: Fonky fi

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer b544 and luv it
    Sorry to hear your news rob,hope she does not suffer too long,(cruel to be kind)
    Weather here was frosty during the night but a thaw this am,at 03*15 am I looked out window and saw a pretty big fox noses about.

All the best to your mum and the family at this time Rob
    Likes Robmac liked this post
    Thanks Robmac thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Pilote Galaxy 40
    Quote Originally Posted by Robmac View Post
    Not good Sue.

They have taken her off of meds and drips apart from Morphine for the pain. She's not eating or drinking and has pneumonia now.

They have moved her to Loughborough now, just round the corner from where she lives, which is a huge bonus for the family, and we are taking my dad to see her this morning, probably for the last time. Trouble is, his advanced Alzheimers means he won't remember by the time we get him home!

She is in Palliative care now, but we have been told it's a matter of how long she can hang on for.

She was always a really strong, tall and intelligent lady, I hate to see her like this.

Thanks for asking, particularly with David's recent circumstances and please give him my best wishes for continued improvement x
    Sorry to hear about your mum, it brings back memories of mine. I hope that she is comfortable and not in to much pain.
    You can't be lost if you don't know where you're going.

Member Number
    so sorryto hear about your mum rob, not an easy time.....our prayers and thought are with you your mum and family..take care

Member Number
    Motorhome
    2002 Hymer B584 Classic
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanette View Post
    Terry how do you do it on the iPad?
    I don't have one but this is the way

1 From Safari, navigate to the website with an image you want to save
    2 Tap and hold on the image until the pop-up selection menu appears, then tap “Save Image”
    3 Find the saved image within Photos app
    An image saved from the web will turn up in “Camera Roll”, in the Albums or Photos view, just like any other picture stored on the device, and just like a photo taken with the camera. Thus, you just need to launch the Photos app and look at the most recent additions to find your saved pictures.

You’ll find this process is the same on all versions of iOS and on any iOS device, regardless of it being an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Older devices may have an earlier release of system software which makes it look a little different, but the feature to save a picture from Safari is the same.

from here
    Who was that gobby southerner who kept saying If they don't like me they can fcuk off
    Likes jeanette liked this post
    Thanks jeanette thanked for this post

Thread Information