CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 3813 of 3818 FirstFirst ... 2813331337133763380338113812381338143815 ... LastLast
Results 38,121 to 38,130 of 38179

Thread: Edina's Chat Room

Member Number
    Motorhome
    sprinter banger

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    have a good trip Ruby , here's a pic for your wall kWcTlqL.jpg
    both g/kids back from Portugal where they had some right old times ! deffinitely happy to be back to familiar places. left the boy playing with sand , could hear thumping and mad laughing, turns out he's discovered that a handful of wet sand sticks great to the window if you throw it hard . off to see Talisk tonight, and no , i've never heard of them either
    why is being alive so expensive ?
    i'm not even having a good time !
    Likes Tezza33, Robmac liked this post

Member Number
    morning everyone.....i think its going to be a different day from yesterday which was lovely...weatherwise that is......doesnt look too bright out there.

gutted...i misssed thre grand national yesterday......forgot all about it........dont even know the runners or who won.........neer mind......

all have a good day whatever you are doing......
    Likes yorkslass, Edina liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    swift
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezza33 View Post
    Drizzling here for the third day, I have an appointment with the surgeon at 4.00 to talk about the operation that has been cancelled so many times, funny how they haven't cancelled this appointment but I might get some answers at least, it will be nice to be able to make plans again
    Have they given you a new date yet? Hopefully not too long cos they're into a new funding year now.

Member Number
    I also forgot the Grand National was on for the first time ever, it is the only race we have a flutter on, my Dad loved the horses so we spent holidays near racetracks, Great Yarmouth was a yearly event but something good came out of it because I met Maggy there
    Likes Edina, yorkslass, jeanette liked this post

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkslass View Post
    Have they given you a new date yet? Hopefully not too long cos they're into a new funding year now.
    Not yet Sue, on the 15th they did more tests and I go back to see them on the 25th, we were going to Rutland Water today until Monday but Maggy found a water leak as we were ready to set of, broken tap connector so not expensive (obviously frozen even though I drained down), while I was doing it we had a phonecall to say our Granddaughter is ill so can we have her, Maggy has taken her to the Doctors now so we hope to get away tomorrow , I told our Daughter if Lily isn't well enough to come with us she can take a day off work because we are definitely going, we hope she is well enough though because we love having her but we need a break

Member Number
    Motorhome
    swift
    Yeh, sometimes you have to put yourself first. Being away stops you doing all the stuff that's to do at home, forces you to wind down.
    Hope your g/daughter is ok, they're pretty resilient.Ours have recently had tonsillitis and chicken pox, but it only slowed them down for a couple of days.
    Enjoy Rutland, I hope the weather holds.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    fiat ducato autostratus
    Hope you get away for a few days Terry as Sue says it will do both of you good,and hopefully youíll get some answers about your operation and when it will be

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Old bus
    Spring's here ........ the house martins have arrived
    Gone fishin'
    Likes trixie88 liked this post

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by Edina View Post
    Spring's here ........ the house martins have arrived
    Did they sell you their latest album?

Quote Originally Posted by Sue
    Hope your g/daughter is ok, they're pretty resilient.Ours have recently had tonsillitis and chicken pox, but it only slowed them down for a couple of days.
    Enjoy Rutland, I hope the weather holds.
    Lily was diagnosed with tonsillitis and an ear infection, she is too lethargic to go to Rutland so we have had to ask (tell) her Mum to collect her because we are going tomorrow without fail and I am not prepared to let her sit in the van on her laptop or Ipad, we want to cycle and walk and we cannot leave a 9yr old in the van while we do it, her Mum is now having Friday off work and her Dad is having Monday off, I feel guilty but we need a break, probably just sit outside the van now and leave the bikes on the rack
    Likes jeanette, yorkslass, Edina liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    fiat ducato autostratus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezza33 View Post
    Did they sell you their latest album?

Lily was diagnosed with tonsillitis and an ear infection, she is too lethargic to go to Rutland so we have had to ask (tell) her Mum to collect her because we are going tomorrow without fail and I am not prepared to let her sit in the van on her laptop or Ipad, we want to cycle and walk and we cannot leave a 9yr old in the van while we do it, her Mum is now having Friday off work and her Dad is having Monday off, I feel guilty but we need a break, probably just sit outside the van now and leave the bikes on the rack
    Terry whatever you do this weekend it will give you the chance to recharge your batteries and itís what you and Maggy want to do whether itís sitting outside the van or on bikes! As Sue said earlier sometimes you have to do it anyway whatever youíre doing this weekend enjoy 😉
    Thanks Tezza33 thanked for this post

Thread Information