CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS


Page 3853 of 3860 FirstFirst ... 2853335337533803384338513852385338543855 ... LastLast
Results 38,521 to 38,530 of 38600

Thread: Edina's Chat Room

  1. #38521

    Member Number
    63531
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,580
    Motorhome
    Motorhome (aka The Nest)


    CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Sniff Sniff SSSNNNNIFFFFF !Ahhh

    Do I smell fresh Blood ?
    Likes Hen on the Nest liked this post

  2. #38522

    Member Number
    22267
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,629
    Quote Originally Posted by trixie88 View Post
    motning all.....help anyone......just thought i would take a look at motorhomer.....looking for meet and rallies section....didnt see any thing regarding this.........also it says i have to log in......with e.mail address..and password.....is that the password for emai address which is required.....cos i have forgotten it......or is it the password i would use to get into the forum.

    any help would be greatly appreciated....cos im a dumbo with computer.....many thanks
    Mines the same as here
    Likes trixie88 liked this post

  3. #38523

    Member Number
    5407
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,421
    Quote Originally Posted by trixie88 View Post
    motning all.....help anyone......just thought i would take a look at motorhomer.....looking for meet and rallies section....didnt see any thing regarding this.........also it says i have to log in......with e.mail address..and password.....is that the password for emai address which is required.....cos i have forgotten it......or is it the password i would use to get into the forum.

    any help would be greatly appreciated....cos im a dumbo with computer.....many thanks
    It is the password you use to log in to the forum.
    I don't think anyone can see the meets on Motorhomer because Phil hasn't finished setting it up yet

  4. #38524

    Member Number
    56601
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,590
    Location
    Mid Devon
    Motorhome
    Old bus
    Later on today, Phil is moving all the meets over to here.
    Thanks trixie88 thanked for this post

  5. #38525

    Member Number
    22267
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Edina View Post
    Later on today, Phil is moving all the meets over to here.
    Mention meats and you would get NZ on here !
    Likes Edina, Robmac liked this post

  6. #38526

    Member Number
    56601
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,590
    Location
    Mid Devon
    Motorhome
    Old bus
    Yay, young Phil did it, the meets are all over here now.

    Sun's already toasting the turnip tops in cream tea land. Going to pick the toms and cucumbers before the green house gets too hot
    Likes Robmac liked this post

  7. #38527

    Member Number
    21925
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    17,729
    Location
    Wyboston, Beds
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC
    Morning all.

    Kitting out the boat today. New ropes all round, mooring pins, boat hook, empty the fuel tank and fill with premium unleaded for the newly serviced engine, fit new rudder to the engine, new tool kit of course. I've been making noises about having a smart new canopy as well.

    Julie keeps looking skywards for some reason.

  8. #38528

    Member Number
    56601
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,590
    Location
    Mid Devon
    Motorhome
    Old bus
    captain-high-seas.jpg

    Spect Julie's just looking out for seagulls. Good point about the fuel, you never know what's in the tank or how long it's been there.
    Likes Robmac liked this post

  9. #38529

    Member Number
    21925
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    17,729
    Location
    Wyboston, Beds
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC
    Quote Originally Posted by Edina View Post
    captain-high-seas.jpg

    Spect Julie's just looking out for seagulls. Good point about the fuel, you never know what's in the tank or how long it's been there.
    Yeah, the ropes were pretty pathetic too Chris. About 10 feet long and pretty tatty, they don't have locks to contend with where it came from on the broads.
    Likes Edina liked this post

  10. #38530

    Member Number
    56601
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,590
    Location
    Mid Devon
    Motorhome
    Old bus
    Quote Originally Posted by Robmac View Post
    Yeah, the ropes were pretty pathetic too Chris. About 10 feet long and pretty tatty, they don't have locks to contend with where it came from on the broads.
    Don't ruin yer nails splicing them
    Likes Robmac liked this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •