CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Kimbowbill

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by runnach View Post
    Lol........ok, I usually reply to a kimbowbill post as "kimbooooooooo", so the boooooo has landed ie: back home, simples
    Well runnach I'm pleased you cleared that up!!
    Likes - runnach liked this post

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanette View Post
    Well runnach I'm pleased you cleared that up!!
    Both you and AP, are welcome, now you can sleep tonight.
    A Chicken is for life, not just Christmas
    Likes - kimbowbill, jeanette liked this post
    Thanks - Auld Pharrrt, jeanette Thanked this person

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries

Miduck

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmossy View Post
    Just heard that jenny (Kimbowbill) is in hospital ,she had a heart attack on the A9 on the first day of her holiday. I am sure you will all join us in wishing her a speedy recovery
    Give her my best to a speedy recuvery

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries

Final update...

There has been a wee bit of indecision with regards to my nephew and I taking the dogs all the way down to Jen's house (but Jen was worried about it being such a long day for my nephew who would have to finish his night-shift before we left on a 10 or 11 hour journey) or the possibility of Jenny and her daughter meeting up with us at Scotch Corner or for Jenny and her daughter to come up to Perth on Friday and return on Saturday with the dogs themselves.

We swithered back and forth a few times but in the end Jen decided that she'd prefer for her and her daughter to see to it themselves.

I have now let my nephew off the hook (he is relieved to be honest) ... I admit I am a little relieved too because, being a non-drinker, I would have been seriously struggling to dispose of all that beer that was being lined up on some bar somewhere!!! lol.

So all that's left is for me to give my best wishes to Jenny for a speedy, full recovery and I hope all goes well at the week-end.

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Auld Pharrrt View Post
    There has been a wee bit of indecision with regards to my nephew and I taking the dogs all the way down to Jen's house (but Jen was worried about it being such a long day for my nephew who would have to finish his night-shift before we left on a 10 or 11 hour journey) or the possibility of Jenny and her daughter meeting up with us at Scotch Corner or for Jenny and her daughter to come up to Perth on Friday and return on Saturday with the dogs themselves.

We swithered back and forth a few times but in the end Jen decided that she'd prefer for her and her daughter to see to it themselves.

I have now let my nephew off the hook (he is relieved to be honest) ... I admit I am a little relieved too because, being a non-drinker, I would have been seriously struggling to dispose of all that beer that was being lined up on some bar somewhere!!! lol.

So all that's left is for me to give my best wishes to Jenny for a speedy, full recovery and I hope all goes well at the week-end.

You can still have that beer from me
    All I ever wanted was to pick apart the day and piece it back together my way.
    Likes - jeffmossy liked this post
    Thanks - Auld Pharrrt Thanked this person

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    I'll still pop over to visit the dogs and get a few more pics for Jen to look at until Friday.
    Last edited by Auld Pharrrt; 10-01-2017 at 08:24.
    Likes - stonedaddy, jeanette, campervanannie, RoadTrek Boy liked this post

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries

Re united tomorrow, hopefully

its all now sorted, a dog transport charity are now helping me, Dawn, is going to do, newcastle to Perth then down to Scotch corner, tomorrow, where i will be waiting, shes picking them up at 9 so we should all be re-united around 1, its been horrendous without them, ive never been without dogs, except for last year in America, then they stayed home, they have never been in kennels.

Would just like to thank everyone for offering to help in my time of need, especially Campervanannie, who offered to come pick me up, then collect dogs, then take me back home, Ron for offering to come with his nephew, Channa, hitching a ride with a trucker and driving my van back home with dogs, lol, there has been lots of suggestions and offers of help, so much kindness.

I just hope i can be of as much value to others if ever needed.

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbowbill View Post
    its all now sorted, a dog transport charity are now helping me, Dawn, is going to do, newcastle to Perth then down to Scotch corner, tomorrow, where i will be waiting, shes picking them up at 9 so we should all be re-united around 1, its been horrendous without them, ive never been without dogs, except for last year in America, then they stayed home, they have never been in kennels.

Would just like to thank everyone for offering to help in my time of need, especially Campervanannie, who offered to come pick me up, then collect dogs, then take me back home, Ron for offering to come with his nephew, Channa, hitching a ride with a trucker and driving my van back home with dogs, lol, there has been lots of suggestions and offers of help, so much kindness.

I just hope i can be of as much value to others if ever needed.
    Kimbooo, good to hear yer on the mend, lass, one wee point, weather tomorrow is not to be too good. Be an idea to keep an eye on forth bridge situ Forth Road Bridge closure highlights danger of ignoring weather warnings | Transport Scotland I would advise those on both Scotland return route to perhaps take Kincardine Crossing.

Cheers.
    A Chicken is for life, not just Christmas
    Thanks - kimbowbill Thanked this person

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by runnach View Post
    Kimbooo, good to hear yer on the mend, lass, one wee point, weather tomorrow is not to be too good. Be an idea to keep an eye on forth bridge situ Forth Road Bridge closure highlights danger of ignoring weather warnings | Transport Scotland I would advise those on both Scotland return route to perhaps take Kincardine Crossing.

Cheers.
    Blooming typical innit? Of all the days in all the year you have to pick this one to snow, let's just hope it's starts later on. X
    Likes - runnach liked this post

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbowbill View Post
    Blooming typical innit? Of all the days in all the year you have to pick this one to snow, let's just hope it's starts later on. X
    So far there is next to nothing showing on Perth webcams. A9 is affected further north. If dogs are collected early they should get a clear run south.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread Information