CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kimbowbill

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto Trail Dakota 2013

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    I am sorry I don't have to much information . She sent me a pm asking me to put her name down for a meet and said she was in hospital and was worried that she was taking someone's place if she could not make it because she had just had a heart attack, so I presume she is up and about, so fingers crossed and it does not seem as bad as it looks( if that is the right words ) . I am sure she will update this post when she gets round to it and feeling a bit better
    Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, cool buzzing, high talking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing...........Cant remember

Member Number
    Motorhome
    fiat duccato 630L
    Does anyone know what hospital she is in she has her 3 dogs with her she was next to me at Thurston manor over the new year was up on the roof of her van on Monday fixing it and seemed fine

Member Number
    Get well soon!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    1996 Dethleffs Globe Trotter
    I don't know you personally but I do know what your going through so get well soon, my love and prayers are with you.

Regards,
    Del
    I have PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) I'm Positive, I'm Mental and now I have Attitude.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC
    Get well soon Jen.

We're all thinking of you xx
    God bless Colonel Sanders. Marvellous man!

Member Number
    Thank you all so so much for your lovely comments, I didn't know until now there was a post up or I would have replied sooner, I'm doing OK, I have a stent fitted as my right artery was blocked, I should be out of hospital in the next few days, my dogs are in kennels and my van hopefully is been collected off the A9 today by Green flag, so the police have said, so glad I had my phone charged up, thanks again everybody, it's very comforting xx

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Citroen Relay swb

Good news

Hi all. Just spoken to Jen and she is alive and kicking thank goodness! She's in Dundee hospital, the dogs are in kennels and someone is collecting her van. Think she'll be in 4 or 5 days then hopefully home. I'm sure she'll post when she's up to it but keep the best wishes coming her way, I'm sure she appreciates them!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Niessmann Bischcoff Arto 690E
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbowbill View Post
    Thank you all so so much for your lovely comments, I didn't know until now there was a post up or I would have replied sooner, I'm doing OK, I have a stent fitted as my right artery was blocked, I should be out of hospital in the next few days, my dogs are in kennels and my van hopefully is been collected off the A9 today by Green flag, so the police have said, so glad I had my phone charged up, thanks again everybody, it's very comforting xx
    Oooh, lass, you gave us all a scare, more so as you looked very well as you enjoyed TM gathering. Obviously pleased to hear hospital has everything in hand and, you're on the mend.

I'm sure WC members local to Dundee will offer a hand if required, don't be shy to ask.

Take care.
    Nailing pipe @ 5G. :-)

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by runnach View Post
    Oooh, lass, you gave us all a scare, more so as you looked very well as you enjoyed TM gathering. Obviously pleased to hear hospital has everything in hand and, you're on the mend.

I'm sure WC members local to Dundee will offer a hand if required, don't be shy to ask.

Take care.
    Thank you, yes I've just had a kick up the arse basically, STOP SMOKING is the clear message, and I have

Member Number
    Motorhome
    sprinter banger
    yep, nothing like being stented to make you give up smoking- worked a treat for me - instant non-smoker !
    i was going to say they should prescribe them on the NHS , but of course they do !

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information