CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum Courier Devon to Milton Keynes

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Citroen Relay Arrom Motorhomes van conversion

Forum Courier Devon to Milton Keynes

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Can anyone help with getting two Gaslow Cylinders that I am purchasing off Roger from Devon to Milton Keynes or at least part way?

Two Gaslow 6Kg Cylinders types 1 and 2

Member Number
    Hi,

I don't have anything booked to go East from Bristol until May sorry, but Happy to act as storage between legs if necessary. We're at the M5/M4 junction.

Wouldn't mind going a little way either way to pick up and drop off. We're in Burnham on Sea this weekend...

Exciting stuff Ems, have you decided on a layout yet? Cheers.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Concorde charisma
    hi ems, if you can get it to windsor/ virginia water i can do the MK bit and drop off Andy

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140
    Hi Ems. I've got a friend driving up from Barnstaple, North Devon at the weekend. Where exactly are the cylinders now?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    They are currently in Newton Abbot.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Quote Originally Posted by st3v3 View Post
    Hi,

I don't have anything booked to go East from Bristol until May sorry, but Happy to act as storage between legs if necessary. We're at the M5/M4 junction.

Wouldn't mind going a little way either way to pick up and drop off. We're in Burnham on Sea this weekend...

Exciting stuff Ems, have you decided on a layout yet? Cheers.
    I have lots of ideas for layouts - I keep changing my mind! Once I pick the new van up I will measure up properly and draw on the floor, that will give me a better idea of how the space available will work best with different layouts. I think it will take me a couple of years to complete though, windows and bed first then I can just camp in it for now! The gaslow bottles I'm getting off roger are a bonus, I have plenty of space inside for cylinders so it saves putting a tank underneath!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140
    Quote Originally Posted by Ems View Post
    They are currently in Newton Abbot.
    Quite a distance from Barnstaple but my friend will head across to the M5, so perhaps a roadside exchange somewhere?
    I've sent her a text to float the idea, so I'll let you know when I hear back. She might just say no!!

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by Ems View Post
    I have lots of ideas for layouts - I keep changing my mind! Once I pick the new van up I will measure up properly and draw on the floor, that will give me a better idea of how the space available will work best with different layouts. I think it will take me a couple of years to complete though, windows and bed first then I can just camp in it for now! The gaslow bottles I'm getting off roger are a bonus, I have plenty of space inside for cylinders so it saves putting a tank underneath!
    Good stuff. When you've got a plan we'll have to talk electrical

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140
    My friend Bev says she's willing to help... it's just down to the logistics of getting them to her. I'll PM you Ems - Roger too.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Quote Originally Posted by andyjanet View Post
    hi ems, if you can get it to windsor/ virginia water i can do the MK bit and drop off Andy
    Hi Andy,

I think Jennie has come up with a plan via a friend of hers. If you are not coming to MK for any reason I am happy to collect them from Windsor, it's much closer than Devon so is saving me a long trip. Let me know when they have made their way to yours and we can work out the final leg!

Thanks everyone that's helping out, it's much appreciated. These are the first bits for my new self build.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information