CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Channas tribute to how I remember Chuck Berry !!!

Member Number:

Channas tribute to how I remember Chuck Berry !!!

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    If you thought I was going to "spank the plank" it aint happening I am not good enough.

It is well documented Chuck Berry influenced a raft of musicians not least Lennon and Mc Cartney !

My tribute is from the film Back to the Future, where Michael J Fox is back in the 50's from the modern day and plays Johnny B Goode . 1.30 ish Chucks cousin makes a call, and the final line of the clip is very funny.

I hope you enjoy

Johnny B. Goode - Back to the Future (9/10) Movie CLIP (1985) HD - YouTube

RIP Chuck Berry

Channa
    Likes - grath, trixie88, Minisorella, Mr Pastry, mark61, carol, time4t liked this post
    Thanks - grath, GinaRon Thanked this person

Member Number:
    Great link Andrew,
    Many years ago, in another life, I was in a rock band and we did play many Chuck Berry songs.
    I just wish I was good enough to play lead
    Chuck Berry Memphis Tennessee - YouTube
    Tramping the Dream, Chasing Rainbows, Enjoying the Pot of Sunshine, and sometimes, just scootering around!
    Graham
    Likes - Alf, channa, trixie88, Mr Pastry, carol liked this post

Member Number:
    Quote Originally Posted by channa View Post
    If you thought I was going to "spank the plank" it aint happening I am not good enough.

It is well documented Chuck Berry influenced a raft of musicians not least Lennon and Mc Cartney !

My tribute is from the film Back to the Future, where Michael J Fox is back in the 50's from the modern day and plays Johnny B Goode . 1.30 ish Chucks cousin makes a call, and the final line of the clip is very funny.

I hope you enjoy

Johnny B. Goode - Back to the Future (9/10) Movie CLIP (1985) HD - YouTube

RIP Chuck Berry

Channa
    I really don't get you channa you were quite opinionated on the TPT thread and her misspent life, yet here you are celebrating a man who served time in a federal prison for being instrumental in smuggling a underage girl across borders as part of an underaged prostitution ring for which he was found guilty and served 20 months go figure Channa ��
    Rock bottom is the firm foundation i rebuilt my life on. J k Rowlings
    Likes - mandrake liked this post
    Thanks - mandrake Thanked this person

Member Number:
    Quote Originally Posted by campervanannie View Post
    I really don't get you channa you were quite opinionated on the TPT thread and her misspent life, yet here you are celebrating a man who served time in a federal prison for being instrumental in smuggling a underage girl across borders as part of an underaged prostitution ring for which he was found guilty and served 20 months go figure Channa ��
    let me piss on your bonfire I didn't know that. I note with interest you choose to question me re Chuck Berry yet chose not to comment on my more reverant comment re the Irish coastguard crew that lost their lives and the irony they probably saved more lives and in the end paid with their own.

Yes they were and are worth more than TPT in my world. I await your argument.

For the record I posted something I found amusing and would share re Chuck Berry that others may enjoy. Far from a celebration merely a personal observation of the mans influence on music

Are you spoiling for a fight...If you are make sure your first shot is the best one because you aren't doing that good so far

regards

Channa
    Likes - sasquatch, carol liked this post

Member Number:
    Get a room you two!!!

lol.
    Likes - n brown, Luckheart, carol liked this post

Member Number:
    let me piss on your bonfire I didn't know that. I note with interest you choose to question me re Chuck Berry yet chose not to comment on my more reverant comment re the Irish coastguard crew that lost their lives and the irony they probably saved more lives and in the end paid with their own.

Yes they were and are worth more than TPT in my world. I await your argument.

For the record I posted something I found amusing and would share re Chuck Berry that others may enjoy. Far from a celebration merely a personal observation of the mans influence on music

Are you spoiling for a fight...If you are make sure your first shot is the best one because you aren't doing that good so far

regards

Channa
    Just winding you Andy and you bit lol and as far as any lifeboat crew goes they are worth their weight in gold I singled peado chuck like you singled out TPT he was also done for possession and supplying drugs and there was the toilet scandle where he placed hidden cameras in the ladies toilet of a resteraunt he owned and when they raided his home they found years of video tapes that he had recorded in those toilets he is also responsible for Australia capping money's you can take from their country when he was caught smuggling out $50,000 that he had not paid his tax on after that they capped the movement of money.
    But yes a talented man but so was Rolf Harris

Ps you can piss on my bonfire anytime but that means you'll have to attend a meet
    Last edited by campervanannie; 20-03-2017 at 03:41.

Member Number:
    you know damn well love yer really xxx

Tbh I know little of CB other than his music influenced a lot of people. I also know that CB and TPT in my world aren't in the same league as those brave souls that lost their lifes earlier this week.

Of course I AM weird and a bit OTT andan opinionated twat that's why you love me

Separate room Steve give over I aint daft eat me alive this one !!

Channa
    Likes - st3v3 liked this post

Member Number:
    you know damn well love yer really xxx

Tbh I know little of CB other than his music influenced a lot of people. I also know that CB and TPT in my world aren't in the same league as those brave souls that lost their lifes earlier this week.

Of course I AM weird and a bit OTT andan opinionated twat that's why you love me

Separate room Steve give over I aint daft eat me alive this one !!

Channa

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😈😈😈😈😈👆🏼

Member Number:
    Quote Originally Posted by st3v3 View Post
    Get a room you two!!!

lol.
    Lol

Member Number:
    First of all, what's TPT?, and Andrew, besides using language which is not part of our vocabulary, don't meet up with Annie in order to wee on her fire, she'll show you why we all love her deeply and you will be in bed for a week.---------nuff said !
    I still luvya Annie, just be gentle with me next time

Oh yes---the wonderful Mr Berry taught me the basic three chords of my somewhat truncated rock & roll career, ( Jerry Lee was instrumental too and he married a 14 year old, it was a different time zone)
    Last edited by oppy; 19-03-2017 at 19:30.
    A shiny roof is the sign of a sick mind
    Likes - carol liked this post

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information