CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Flouncing

  1. #1

    Member Number:
    56601
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Mid Devon
    Posts
    10,228

    Flouncing



    CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Does anyone else think it strange?

    Members flounce off the forum, supposedly feeling very ill treated and then immediately join again as free members with a different name- why?
    Last edited by Edina; 21-04-2017 at 05:58. Reason: runny nose
    I wanna go fishin!

  2. #2

    Member Number:
    21925
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Wyboston
    Posts
    15,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Edina View Post
    Does anyone else think it strange?

    Members flounce off the forum, supposedly feeling very ill treated and then immediately join again as free members - why?
    Often with a name change as well.
    God bless Colonel Sanders. Marvellous man!

  3. #3

    Member Number:
    56601
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Mid Devon
    Posts
    10,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Robmac View Post
    Often with a name change as well.
    Sorry, should have written that in OP. I'll edit it.
    I wanna go fishin!
    Likes - Robmac liked this post

  4. #4

    Member Number:
    21925
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Wyboston
    Posts
    15,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Edina View Post
    Does anyone else think it strange?

    Members flounce off the forum, supposedly feeling very ill treated and then immediately join again as free members - why?
    I thought you was orf for a minute there Chris, when I saw the title!
    God bless Colonel Sanders. Marvellous man!
    Likes - Fazerloz liked this post

  5. #5

    Member Number:
    39158
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Bradford
    Posts
    14,816
    Have i missed a flounce who do tell i like to do a comparison to Mr Bs famous flounce he is still too dog as far as flouncing goes you can't beat a good flounce.
    Rock bottom is the firm foundation i rebuilt my life on. J k Rowling

  6. #6

    Member Number:
    21925
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Wyboston
    Posts
    15,936
    Quote Originally Posted by campervanannie View Post
    Have i missed a flounce who do tell i like to do a comparison to Mr Bs famous flounce he is still too dog as far as flouncing goes you can't beat a good flounce.
    I now have a new flouncing dress Annie.

    I'll top Brownie's flounce next time.
    God bless Colonel Sanders. Marvellous man!
    Likes - Edina, trevskoda liked this post

  7. #7

    Member Number:
    39158
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Bradford
    Posts
    14,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Robmac View Post
    I now have a new flouncing dress Annie.

    I'll top Brownie's flounce next time.
    Yes I've seen the photos oops sorry wasn't supposed to tell.
    Rock bottom is the firm foundation i rebuilt my life on. J k Rowling
    Likes - trevskoda, Robmac liked this post

  8. #8

    Member Number:
    56601
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Mid Devon
    Posts
    10,228
    Quote Originally Posted by campervanannie View Post
    Have i missed a flounce who do tell i like to do a comparison to Mr Bs famous flounce he is still too dog as far as flouncing goes you can't beat a good flounce.
    I can understand people leaving when they feel, and often with good reason, that they are being s**t upon, but why come back on straightaway under another name as a free member - seems daft to me.
    I wanna go fishin!
    Likes - Robmac liked this post

  9. #9

    Member Number:
    39158
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Bradford
    Posts
    14,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Edina View Post
    I can understand people leaving when they feel, and often with good reason, that they are being s**t upon, but why come back on straightaway under another name as a free member - seems daft to me.
    This is not necessarily who you think it is lol.
    Rock bottom is the firm foundation i rebuilt my life on. J k Rowling
    Likes - Robmac liked this post

  10. #10

    Member Number:
    56601
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Mid Devon
    Posts
    10,228
    Quote Originally Posted by campervanannie View Post
    This is not necessarily who you think it is lol.
    Don't you think so?
    I wanna go fishin!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •