CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my pet hate - phone and driving

Member Number
    Motorhome
    sprinter banger

my pet hate - phone and driving

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    how arrogant or just stupid are people who think they can use a mobile phone while driving ? pretty good vid, and the simple sign at the end is effective too ! This advert about the dangers of using your mobile on the move is funny, compelling, and ultimately terrifying The Poke

Member Number
    I note the ad was about texting.

I won't lie, there is part of me that thinks if these people could wedge the phone between their ear and shoulder, there would be less accidents. They don't because it's easy to get spotted by the police.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    autotrail imala715
    Quote Originally Posted by n brown View Post
    how arrogant or just stupid are people who think they can use a mobile phone while driving ? pretty good vid, and the simple sign at the end is effective too ! This advert about the dangers of using your mobile on the move is funny, compelling, and ultimately terrifying The Poke
    Im with you on this one Nige, along with venetian blinds.

wakk44 is offline Full member
    Name: Steve
    Spouse: memsahib

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer B644
    My pet hate too,how many times have you seen someone in front driving erratically with poor lane discipline and when you overtake see them texting on their smartphone.
    In my experience the stiffer penalties for mobile use at the wheel don't seem to be working as I always tend to see at least one person using their phone when driving,very dangerous as proved in the above video.
    From now on I'm going to treat people like they treat me,some should be glad,some should be scared.

IanH Guest
    Out in town, here, on the scooter the other day, female in regulatory 4x4, must have, rug rats in the back, on the moby. Stopped at a t junction, I stopped scoot and decided to have words. She went mental, and I mean mental and tried to run over both me and scoot. Local cops were dead pleased to get her reg no from me some mins later!!!

Fcukwit!!! (Her I mean!!!)

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Niessmann Bischcoff Arto 690E
    Quote Originally Posted by IanH View Post
    Out in town, here, on the scooter the other day, female in regulatory 4x4, must have, rug rats in the back, on the moby. Stopped at a t junction, I stopped scoot and decided to have words. She went mental, and I mean mental and tried to run over both me and scoot. Local cops were dead pleased to get her reg no from me some mins later!!!

You should wear a heedcam, like the cyclists in USA, your footage woulld go viral, plus give us a laugh!
    Nailing pipe @ 5G. :-)

wakk44 is offline Full member
    Name: Steve
    Spouse: memsahib

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer B644

Unbelievable!!
    What arrogance,a pity you didn't capture it on video,it would have been good to see her reaction when it was shown in a court.I think helmet cams are the way to go.
    From now on I'm going to treat people like they treat me,some should be glad,some should be scared.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Sundance 630G (X250)

Of course , you don't know how important her call was. She may well have been booking in the saloon for hair extensions.
    Swift 630G
    in the boot

Member Number
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    Quote Originally Posted by yeoblade View Post
    Of course , you don't know how important her call was. She may well have been booking in the saloon for hair extensions.
    Or trying to trace the kids dads more like it.
    Only dirty people wash

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Burstner Delphin Performance T821
    Can you use a Remington typewriter instead of texting?

Just askin'.
    My dream job is to be a sound engineer. I don't know why, I just want to - want to.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information