Motorhome
    Niessmann Bischcoff Arto 690E

Good news...........

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Nailing pipe @ 5G. :-)

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Rimor K Max
    That is good news Terry. I wonder if England will follow suite.....is that a pig I see flying?
    It has always hacked me off that if someone chooses to live a more simple life in that type of structure, they have a bunch of busybodies saying "NO you can't".
    Many years ago a friend of mine offered for sale his hut/chalet for sale at Rudyard Lake for just £200, it was a two room with a stone fireplace and chimney. He had lived in it quite happily for 6 years continuously, fetching his water from a well, composting his toilet and burning dead wood. Then the busybodies found out and told him it wasn't fit for human habitation and it breached the T&C's and he could no longer live in it continuously. I didn't buy it because, at that time I didn't drive and it did need work doing to it, I just saw it as too much of a faff. Pity really, they sell for a fair few thousand now.

Last I heard of my friend, he was sleeping rough in Manchester.
    When I was younger I felt like a man trapped inside a woman’s body. Then I was born.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Niessmann Bischcoff Arto 690E
    Quote Originally Posted by izwozral View Post
    That is good news Terry. I wonder if England will follow suite.....is that a pig I see flying?
    It has always hacked me off that if someone chooses to live a more simple life in that type of structure, they have a bunch of busybodies saying "NO you can't".
    Many years ago a friend of mine offered for sale his hut/chalet for sale at Rudyard Lake for just £200, it was a two room with a stone fireplace and chimney. He had lived in it quite happily for 6 years continuously, fetching his water from a well, composting his toilet and burning dead wood. Then the busybodies found out and told him it wasn't fit for human habitation and it breached the T&C's and he could no longer live in it continuously. I didn't buy it because, at that time I didn't drive and it did need work doing to it, I just saw it as too much of a faff. Pity really, they sell for a fair few thousand now.

Last I heard of my friend, he was sleeping rough in Manchester.
    Aye, it is a funny old world, where the authorities would have you out in the street than an individual having any kind of roof over their head. Red tape and bureaucracy aka, stupid rules upheld by jobsworths.
    Nailing pipe @ 5G. :-)

Thread Information