CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sim deals

Member Number
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus

Sim deals

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    I have just found this ,1p sim deal so ordered 2 for my kids new elcheepo phones which are unlocked,i think the co use ee but the deals look good plus you can change to any plan etc.
    www.1p mobile.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Only dirty people wash
    Likes Looser cruiser liked this post
    Thanks witzend thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer 694 - Renault master pvc
    Link doesn't work
    When you don't care what anyone thinks of you, you have reached an awesome level of freedom

Member Number
    Motorhome
    see picture
    1pMobile home page - 1pMobile

I have been using (and recommending) 1p mobile ever since they dropped their stupid requirement to spend at least 5 per month.

Now you have to top up at least once per 120 days, but the credit doesn't ever expire. Their website is good, making it easy to see what your credit is.

You can set up autotopup, so if your balance drops too low (or if 120 days has passed) it can top up for you.

It is the only PAYG network that issues VAT receipts, so if you are VAT registered, the net cost is just 0.833p per minute/text/megabyte.

The EE coverage is the best, the data speeds are a good as you'll get anywhere.

The only snag is that roaming charges outside the EU are rather steep.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    Sorry about the link,thanks hairydog for sorting,yep 120 days/4 mths plus you can change to any extra if you like on line.
    Only dirty people wash

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Sundance 590RL
    We looked at the 1p sim this week too, but decided against it, we were moving from Talk Talk -don't ask- other than to say our 4 a month contracts were going up to 14.90!!! We went with ID mobile as I prefer a fixed bill, only 3.99 a month capped at 5 over our limit, so no big bill can drop through our letterbox, don't use it much but worth it for peace of mind. Only 1 month contract too so can get out easily and no silly hike in prices either..Hopefully service will be good, but seeing how its gone so far with customer services its looking good.
    Likes harrow liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    I got these for my kids just in case they do have to contact us as there bus broke down when on a trip a few weeks before hols,im on a bought outright sim contract from orange which costs me 50p a min though most costomers phone me and my bill for mth is about 2 bucks,next job will be a duel sim phone,best of both worlds.
    Only dirty people wash
    Likes harrow liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    LWB Renault Master (WAV)
    Thanks for that - I've been wanting to change to EE for a while now, but don't want to pay high EE prices.

This looks like a great deal so I've just paid a tenner and ordered my SIM.

I'm currently using Three at 9.00 per month and although their data service is good; the phone signal coverage isn't, so I've been having to rely on WiFi calling.

I hardly ever make calls on it, so I should save a little.

I'll use a spare phone initially and run them side by side for a few weeks before I apply for my PAC and transfer my number . . .
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes.
    Likes trevskoda liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    see picture
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkieowl View Post
    We looked at the 1p sim this week too, but decided against it, we were moving from Talk Talk -don't ask- other than to say our 4 a month contracts were going up to 14.90!!! We went with ID mobile as I prefer a fixed bill, only 3.99 a month capped at 5 over our limit, so no big bill can drop through our letterbox, don't use it much but worth it for peace of mind. Only 1 month contract too so can get out easily and no silly hike in prices either..Hopefully service will be good, but seeing how its gone so far with customer services its looking good.
    If you use no more than (but not much less than) 350 minutes of calls per month, or 350 texts per month (or any mixture of these) ID Mobile looks like a good deal. I tried it and quickly threw the sim away. I have to admit that I forget why.

A low user would be vastly better off on 1pmobile. Give it a try!
    Thanks yorkieowl thanked for this post

Member Number
    Thanks Trev will have a look at it are with 3 but their signal isn,t much good at home but EE is better

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by trevskoda View Post
    I have just found this ,1p sim deal so ordered 2 for my kids new elcheepo phones which are unlocked,i think the co use ee but the deals look good plus you can change to any plan etc.
    www.1p mobile.com
    Excellent idea,

but I would avoid putting one in a smart phone because of the data usage.

well done Trev.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information