CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Its life Jim but not as we know it.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Murvi Morello

Its life Jim but not as we know it.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Hi, we first came across this micro living style many years ago in Tokio along with its inherant problems,its now arrived here.

If this is the future then personally speaking they can keep it.

The Russian physiologist Ivan Pavlov discovered in the 1890s that crowding animals together into smaller spaces created violent, unstable behaviour.

Micro-flats might be just what London needs to solve the housing crisis | Metro News

Dezi
    Likes runnach, trixie88 liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Concorde charisma
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezi View Post
    Hi, we first came across this micro living style many years ago in Tokio along with its inherant problems,its now arrived here.

The Russian physiologist Ivan Pavlov discovered in the 1890s that crowding animals together into smaller spaces created violent, unstable behaviour.

Micro-flats might be just what London needs to solve the housing crisis | Metro News

Dezi
    Perfect, the first people we put in there are the MPs with there extortionate London living allowance, they could do a hot bed system with some of our public officials that also claim too much😀👍

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Murvi Morello
    Quote Originally Posted by andyjanet View Post
    Perfect, the first people we put in there are the MPs with there extortionate London living allowance, they could do a hot bed system with some of our public officials that also claim too much😀👍
    That would make them more violent and unstable than they already are.

Have you thought this through ?

Dezi
    Likes trevskoda, alcam liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Niessmann Bischcoff Arto 690E
    Not London, nor exactly same as Dezi OP, details of a project currently under construction North Edinburgh.

Social Bite 'homeless village' house unveiled at Edinburgh Festival | The Big Issue
    Nailing pipe @ 5G. :-)
    Likes time4t liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    97 sprinter ex police riot van.
    I don't know whether to applaud or shout out my concerns for these projects.

On the one hand we have what looks like a very good idea/project to try & answer the question of buying a home or simply finding a place of safety for vulnerable people.

On the other we have what could be the start of wanting to place the less fortunate among us, in a place which is going to be away from the more expensive parts of the city.

A lot of people through no fault of their own are made homeless & until we hear what happened we usually assume that it's self inflicted.

The cost of housing is caused by greed, the amount of houses that are bought to rent is the major cause of people not being able to buy a home of their own, they can't afford to save for a deposit because rents are to high!

It's been allowed to happen in a gradual way so that the general populace start to think that that's just the way it is!

Well it's about time the general public woke up to what's being planned for them in the not to distant future!

Phill
    Learning to dance, where one step forward & two steps back is progress!

Member Number

Dezi

And yet Tokyo and Japan in general has low crime statistics. Whereas in the spaciousness of
    much of the USA ??????
    Likes trevskoda liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Burstner Delphin Performance T821

Dezi
    I noticed that when flying Economy on British Airways flights.
    My dream job is to be a sound engineer. I don't know why, I just want to - want to.
    Likes Alf liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    Looks ok to me,bathroom is bigger than mine and so are the bed rooms,also a point to think about,campervans are by all accounts much smaller and not one of us is or has gone maaaad. yet.
    Only dirty people wash
    Likes Byronic, izwozral liked this post

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by maingate View Post
    I noticed that when flying Economy on British Airways flights.
    There's not much worse than being 6'-2" in any effing air flight economy class
    unless it's being over 6'-2".
    Likes trevskoda, time4t liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronic View Post
    There's not much worse than being 6'-2" in any effing air flight economy class
    unless it's being over 6'-2".
    Try getting into a cessna i52 two seater ,and im 5f 7ins.
    Only dirty people wash
    Likes britcoms liked this post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information