wakk44 is offline Full member
    Name: Steve
    Spouse: memsahib

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer B644

Spotify anyone?

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    After looking at the reviews for streaming music apps and seeing that spotify consistently scores well I downloaded the free trial to my new Samsung S8 yesterday.First impressions are good,there are millions of songs in the library,the search works well and it has the function to store music off line,I particularly like the song suggestions based on your chosen music genre.I intend to connect to the motorhome stereo system via bluetooth and also do the same in the car.I connected it to the soundbar in the house which also has bluetooth so I can use it anywhere.

Add to that the radio channels available,again with all different selectable music genres and I think it's a winner.I'm thinking about subscribing to it for a tenner a month.
    Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Concorde charisma
    I did have it on my iPhone that i linked to bluetooth speakers whilst riding the honda, i found it ok for short journeys, but on the longer/4hour journeys it started repeating songs that i had heard earlier in the ride even though i had close to 600 songs it seemed to play promoted or favourite songs much like itunes and i would never hear some songs no matter how long it played for.
    Thanks wakk44 thanked for this post

wakk44 is offline Full member
    Name: Steve
    Spouse: memsahib

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer B644
    Quote Originally Posted by andyjanet View Post
    I did have it on my iPhone that i linked to bluetooth speakers whilst riding the honda, i found it ok for short journeys, but on the longer/4hour journeys it started repeating songs that i had heard earlier in the ride even though i had close to 600 songs it seemed to play promoted or favourite songs much like itunes and i would never hear some songs no matter how long it played for.
    You could get around playing the same songs on the radio by downloading your favourites and creating your own personal playlist for use when offline.I have a 64Gb Sd card in the phone and all songs are downloaded on to it so I can get a lot of music to listen to without an internet connection.I am going to subscribe to spotify when the free trial expires.
    Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Trigano Tribute. Missing my VW T3 Holdsworth
    I have been using google musicplayer for some years now and had no problems with it . For me the family membership for 15 pm gives me a 5 user license and happy kids. Apparently the database is not as big as spotify but I find it difficult to catch out.
    What's so funny about peace, love and understanding.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Trafic
    If you have Amazon Prime their music app is quite good.

chrismilo is offline Free Member
    Name: Chris
    Spouse: Looking Again

Member Number
    Motorhome
    vauxhall movano
    Just to add to confusion I prefer Deezer as if you download the music convert it to another format you have it for good even if you unsubscribe
    Also if you pay the family amount 14.99 you get WMA format a much higher quality where as the others are only MP3 some as low as 192 kbps
    Likes jimbad liked this post
    Thanks wakk44, jimbad thanked for this post

Thread Information