CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: nice chat with a chugger

  1. #1

    Member Number
    16509
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,743
    Motorhome
    sprinter banger

    nice chat with a chugger



    CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    having a nice stroll in town,big smiley bearded guy in a Oxfam jacket gets in my face
    OG -hello sir , it's a lovely day !
    ME- and ?
    OG- have you heard of Oxfam sir ?
    ME - i'm nearly 70 , of course i've heard of fuggin Oxfam !
    OG- oh- but do you know what they do?
    ME- collect money from gullible people so your bosses can drive limos and live in big houses ?
    walked off before he irritated me further

    have a nice day !
    of all the bodily functions that could be contagious
    thank god it's only the yawn

  2. #2

    Member Number
    5407
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,132
    Motorhome
    2002 Hymer B584 Classic
    He might have been offering to feed you, he probably thought poor old bloke, he must be hungry to chew on his hand like that
    Who was that gobby southerner who kept saying If they don't like me they can fcuk off

  3. #3

    Member Number
    21925
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    16,443
    Location
    Wyboston
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezza33 View Post
    He might have been offering to feed you, he probably thought poor old bloke, he must be hungry to chew on his hand like that
    When they used to do talks at the local town hall, they used to bring on an old tramp to illustrate the type of people they were trying to help.

    The tramp would swig meths, pass wind and belch uncontrollably, and generally demonstrate that he was amongst the lowest dregs of society and needed help badly.

    I heard he passed away recently, perhaps they were approaching Nigel as a possible replacement.
    God bless Colonel Sanders. Marvellous man!

  4. #4

    Member Number
    11469
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,885
    Location
    UK and Thailand
    Motorhome
    Lunar Premier H622

    Chugger ?

    I read as "Tugger"
    My thoughts
    Caravanman or ????
    Likes Andy75, rockape, jennyp19 liked this post

  5. #5

    Member Number
    11469
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,885
    Location
    UK and Thailand
    Motorhome
    Lunar Premier H622

    Old jokes

    Quote Originally Posted by Robmac View Post
    When they used to do talks at the local town hall, they used to bring on an old tramp to illustrate the type of people they were trying to help.

    The tramp would swig meths, pass wind and belch uncontrollably, and generally demonstrate that he was amongst the lowest dregs of society and needed help badly.

    I heard he passed away recently, perhaps they were approaching Nigel as a possible replacement.
    Are still good as new
    Thanks Robmac thanked for this post

  6. #6

    Member Number
    25357
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,875
    Motorhome
    Chausson flash 510
    Quote Originally Posted by jagmanx View Post
    I read as "Tugger"
    My thoughts
    Caravanman or ????
    Same thing

  7. #7
    wakk44's Avatar
    wakk44 is offline Full member
    Name: Steve
    Spouse: memsahib

    Member Number
    9849
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,028
    Location
    North Midlands
    Motorhome
    Hymer B644
    Quote Originally Posted by Robmac View Post
    ..................................

    The tramp would swig meths, pass wind and belch uncontrollably, and generally demonstrate that he was amongst the lowest dregs of society and needed help badly.

    .........................
    Thanks for the mention Rob,anyone that would like to help and donate please send me a pm for payment instructions
    If at first you don't succeed,skydiving is not for you.
    Likes Robmac liked this post

  8. #8

    Member Number
    32336
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,774
    Location
    Bolnuevo
    Motorhome
    Lunar Premier H592
    Quote Originally Posted by n brown View Post
    having a nice stroll in town,big smiley bearded guy in a Oxfam jacket gets in my face
    OG -hello sir , it's a lovely day !
    ME- and ?
    OG- have you heard of Oxfam sir ?
    ME - i'm nearly 70 , of course i've heard of fuggin Oxfam !
    OG- oh- but do you know what they do?
    ME- collect money from gullible people so your bosses can drive limos and live in big houses ?
    walked off before he irritated me further

    have a nice day !
    ffs Nigel, give the guy a quid, even if only 50p gets to someone who needs it you’ll feel righteous.

    Pat

  9. #9

    Member Number
    25133
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,496
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    Quote Originally Posted by iampatman View Post
    ffs Nigel, give the guy a quid, even if only 50p gets to someone who needs it you’ll feel righteous.

    Pat
    One penny in the pound ,seen a tv programme by roger cook about oxfam,the top boys arrived at there castle which they own in RR cars to carve up the money,big biz charitys.
    If any of you feel the need to help the poor i will forward my address,ch/c cards/paypal payable to my bank.
    Last edited by trevskoda; 11-10-2017 at 14:42.
    Only dirty people wash
    Likes Growlie69 liked this post

  10. #10

    Member Number
    40063
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,287
    Quote Originally Posted by iampatman View Post
    ffs Nigel, give the guy a quid, even if only 50p gets to someone who needs it you’ll feel righteous.

    Pat
    Meanwhile, back in the real world lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •