CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: San Miguel

  1. #1

    Member Number
    1494
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,407
    Motorhome
    Yes, we have one

    San Miguel



    CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Tesco have a clearance offer in store. It is 12 x 330cl bottles of San Miguel for 7.15 and we used a money off coupon which stated not for alcohol.
    We purchased 4.
    Excellent value, so hurry up and get down there!
    Tramping the Dream, Enjoying the Pot of Sunshine at the Rainbow end!
    Likes hotrats liked this post
    Thanks carol thanked for this post

  2. #2

    Member Number
    6649
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,587
    Motorhome
    mitsubishi canter mini artic
    thats expensive i use argus 2.40 pounds for 12 cans in spain .
    sometimes even cheaper if they have 18 can packs in lidl,s.
    doesnt everyone come back with at least a years supply of beer . hee hee .
    never mind the wine,etc .
    Likes carol liked this post

  3. #3

    Member Number
    1494
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,407
    Motorhome
    Yes, we have one
    Quote Originally Posted by vwalan View Post
    thats expensive i use argus 2.40 pounds for 12 cans in spain .
    sometimes even cheaper if they have 18 can packs in lidl,s.
    doesnt everyone come back with at least a years supply of beer . hee hee .
    never mind the wine,etc .
    But Alan, this is NOT spain!
    Tramping the Dream, Enjoying the Pot of Sunshine at the Rainbow end!
    Likes carol liked this post

  4. #4

    Member Number
    6649
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,587
    Motorhome
    mitsubishi canter mini artic
    Quote Originally Posted by grath View Post
    But Alan, this is NOT spain!
    but i cant help it if you didnt bring enough back last time you were away.
    all the times you have been going you should have a good stock.
    mind you might bring some back this next trip .

  5. #5

    Member Number
    1494
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,407
    Motorhome
    Yes, we have one
    Quote Originally Posted by vwalan View Post
    but i cant help it if you didnt bring enough back last time you were away.
    all the times you have been going you should have a good stock.
    mind you might bring some back this next trip .
    Payload my friend and we have over 1000kg, filled with more expensive wine
    Tramping the Dream, Enjoying the Pot of Sunshine at the Rainbow end!

  6. #6
    Byronic Guest
    Yep 1000kg payload definitely borderline, vwalan has more than 2000kg if I'm not mistaken.
    I feel sorry for the people that have to cut things so fine due to inadequate payload, that they have to take an al fresco leak to make sure they don't go overweight
    Likes vwalan liked this post

  7. #7

    Member Number
    1494
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,407
    Motorhome
    Yes, we have one
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronic View Post
    Yep 1000kg payload definitely borderline, vwalan has more than 2000kg if I'm not mistaken.
    I feel sorry for the people that have to cut things so fine due to inadequate payload, that they have to take an al fresco leak to make sure they don't go overweight
    Don't rub in Alans payload, I know what he has (well roughly)
    Maybe I should leave behind the scooter, geny, clothing and Mrs G. go to a nudist resort, but a little chilly on the willy at this time of the year!
    Just imagine vans with around 400kg payload I don't know if I could!
    Tramping the Dream, Enjoying the Pot of Sunshine at the Rainbow end!
    Likes vwalan liked this post

  8. #8

    Member Number
    1494
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,407
    Motorhome
    Yes, we have one
    Oh well, I suspect that no one was interested so no more tips on bargains from me!
    Tramping the Dream, Enjoying the Pot of Sunshine at the Rainbow end!

  9. #9

    Member Number
    17598
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,444
    Motorhome
    Homecar PR62
    Now if it had been Worthington White Shield I would have been there like a shot...

  10. #10

    Member Number
    6649
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,587
    Motorhome
    mitsubishi canter mini artic
    san miguel isnt exactly a quality beer .
    argus isnt either but is 5%. goes down lovely with a splash of solera in it.
    maybe if you get to malaga you will be able to park outside the san miguel factory . might even get a visit if you ask them nicely.
    just by the airport.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •