CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: RIP Brenda - Wife of splitty67

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Ford Legend Autosleeper (1988)

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    It has been a couple of years since we last saw Dave & Brenda - when they stayed at our house for a couple of days. Many fond memories of them at several meets & as soon as we first met them at our very first meet, at Druridge Bay, we hit it off. Very sad to hear she is no longer with us.
    Likes Alf liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Transit camper
    I would sincerely like to thank you all for your expressions of sympathy following these tragic events. The love and support you've given us over the last three years or so, along with all your kindness and generosity, has been simply overwhelming. Brenda passed away peacefully on Thursday 9th November, which strangely would also have been her 65th birthday, we all feel as a family that she somehow knew this and hung on until that particular day, it would have been typical of her to do something like this. She hadn't taken food for eleven days and she'd been without fluids for five days, that's about as long as a human being can last, she was the strongest woman I have ever known. My heart is broken and our family are devastated, but beneath the beautiful smile she often wore lay a pain she had carried almost her entire life. It's only now that I can finally say all her pain and suffering has ended. Sleep peacefully my beautiful Brenda and I'll see you soon darling, know that I loved you
    Thanks Alf, ian1950 thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Transit camper
    Danny Cubley Our son Daniel wrote this a while back, it just seems to fit now.
    Thanks Caz thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140
    Quote Originally Posted by splitty67 View Post
    Danny Cubley Our son Daniel wrote this a while back, it just seems to fit now.
    Just lovely Dave.
    I know music can be a hair-trigger at times like this, firing off different emotions and memories with words you hadn't given a second thought to in the past. I remember being in bits at some random words in a Bee Gees song of all things! Cathartic though...
    Likes ian1950, carol, bmc liked this post

Member Number

So sad

This is such sad news, I have very fond memories of Brenda, she had her first meet with us at Druridge bay and enjoyed it so much, she was a lovely, kind lady who I will never forget, R.I.P Brenda xxx
    Likes carol, RoaminRog, daisymini liked this post

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information