CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Personal Independence Review assessments

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Mitsubishi delica JB500

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    There was a very interesting piece on PIP assessments on Radio 4 today either just before the 1.00pm news or just after it and included a discussion of mental health claimaints' experiences and the significant number who win their entitlement on appeal. It also refers to some really useful-sounding current research Andrew.... sorry i cant remember the exact time.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100
    Quote Originally Posted by delicagirl View Post
    There was a very interesting piece on PIP assessments on Radio 4 today either just before the 1.00pm news or just after it and included a discussion of mental health claimaints' experiences and the significant number who win their entitlement on appeal. It also refers to some really useful-sounding current research Andrew.... sorry i cant remember the exact time.
    Ironically Collette we get a lot of people asking whether they can claim because they have a MHI issue. The reality is almost 30% of PIP claims are related to mental health. The answer of course is you can ....the sad part people feeling they are not worthy ironically a common trait and a lot don't, The system scares a lot of people which is why we need advocates to give moral support. The arm around a shoulder is a tonic should my shoulder be damp so be it.

Mental health for too long has been swept under the communal carpet times for things to change. We all see newbies nervous first night wilding, and offer re assurance from the t shirt we wore. The system and ramifications extend to mental health

I really wish I had that mystical wand

Channa
    Likes delicagirl liked this post

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information