CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are a bit choosy down here.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Murvi Morello

We are a bit choosy down here.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    No riff raff need apply and at least try to smile.

Sandbanks home's owners will to go through interview first | Bournemouth Echo

Dezi

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Burstner Delphin Performance T821
    I am interested in this Dezi. Do you know if there is sufficient grazing to tether out my horses? They are nice black and white ones and very quiet. I don't mind the neighbours picking up their muck for their Rhubarb.
    Gan canny Marra.
    Likes trevskoda, watchthis liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    Maybe a job for me, tarmac your drive sir & i see your gutters need cleaning & you have a slate of the roof.
    Only dirty people wash
    Likes Dezi, harrow liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Mercedes 207D
    As if it wasn't snobby enough down there,now you have to prove you're a worthy enough snob. I've never understood the attraction of the place,there's nothing particularly nice about it,in the winter they're subjected to the full force of weather off the sea,then in the summer its overrun with tourists,and queues of cars blocking everyone's driveways waiting to get on the chain ferry.
    The only positive I see,is that with global warming,it'll be one of the first places to go under.
    668,the neighbour of the beast.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Murvi Morello
    Quote Originally Posted by maingate View Post
    I am interested in this Dezi. Do you know if there is sufficient grazing to tether out my horses? They are nice black and white ones and very quiet. I don't mind the neighbours picking up their muck for their Rhubarb.
    Certainly squire, its called the new forest.

Dezi
    Likes maingate, trevskoda, watchthis liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    swift
    Well being me, if I was a multi millionaire, I'd tell them to stick their interview where the sun don't shine, but, then again, they're so far up their own a$$es they probably wouldn't notice.

I wonder if there would be a case for discrimination, there seems to be for everything else.
    Likes jeanette, bazzybabes, karakachan liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Murvi Morello
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
    As if it wasn't snobby enough down there,now you have to prove you're a worthy enough snob. I've never understood the attraction of the place,there's nothing particularly nice about it,in the winter they're subjected to the full force of weather off the sea,then in the summer its overrun with tourists,and queues of cars blocking everyone's driveways waiting to get on the chain ferry.
    The only positive I see,is that with global warming,it'll be one of the first places to go under.

My dear chap, no need to take on so, I mean,snobby, what on earth are you on about ?

Just because we have certain standards, I mean, Robert Mugarbe and the lovely Grace, for instance would not be acceptable but I am sure that if you were to flash suffient spondulix around we could find a little niche for you.

Dezi ps Rober Mugabe is reckoned to have spirited several millions out of Zimbabe, so we probably would have him.
    Likes RoadTrek Boy liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Mercedes 207D
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezi View Post

My dear chap, no need to take on so, I mean,snobby, what on earth are you on about ?

Just because we have certain standards, I mean, Robert Mugarbe and the lovely Grace, for instance would not be acceptable but I am sure that if you were to flash suffient spondulix around we could find a little niche for you.

Dezi ps Rober Mugabe is reckoned to have spirited several millions out of Zimbabe, so we probably would have him.
    As a Kiwi I'd never known the class divide which is so prevalent in the UK,I managed to get thru life without having to deal with those sort of people...thankfully. During the summer months my job takes me down there on a weekly basis and I have to deal with people that I have no wish to emulate or associate with in any way. If that's what a sh1tload of cash does to people then I'll quite happily remain poor! Such a contrast to people I meet in Townsend,Keeble,West Howe and other estates,get offered a cuppa or just stop for a chat,no airs or graces about them,what you see is what you get.
    668,the neighbour of the beast.
    Likes trevskoda, karakachan liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Niessmann Bischcoff Arto 690E
    Lovely bespoke design, love it!
    No rest for the wicked!!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer B660SL
    Is there enough space to park my 4x4 pick-up and twin axle caravan?

Graham
    Likes trevskoda liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information