CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The end is nigh for pay ----

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto sleeper nuevo

The end is nigh for pay ----

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    For pay and go mobile phones ,I am told by phone shops that soon the only way to run a phone will be on some sort of contract only payable by direct debit .I am orange pay and go and they finishing this year , I for one don't need a phone with g bites of data and hundreds of minutes of talk time and unlimited text .
    Likes trixie88, Justjack, time4t, toasty liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto Trail Dakota 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by molly 2 View Post
    For pay and go mobile phones ,I am told by phone shops that soon the only way to run a phone will be on some sort of contract only payable by direct debit .I am orange pay and go and they finishing this year , I for one don't need a phone with g bites of data and hundreds of minutes of talk time and unlimited text .
    We had better start doing a POI for phone boxes just for you Baz
    Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, cool buzzing, high talking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing...........Cant remember
    Likes maingate, helen262, exwindsurfer liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto sleeper nuevo
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffmossy View Post
    We had better start doing a POI for phone boxes just for you Baz
    no just leave my phone alone
    Likes jeffmossy, christine liked this post

Member Number
    1p mobile uses the orange network, which is EE, so the same network that you use.

1pMobile home page - 1pMobile

Are you sure they are ending PAYG ???

Likes trevskoda, ironman liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto sleeper nuevo
    Quote Originally Posted by harrow View Post
    1p mobile uses the orange network, which is EE, so the same network that you use.

1pMobile home page - 1pMobile

Are you sure they are ending PAYG ???

. Was told today by carphone warehouse ,orange (ee) got to finish by June .talktalk is finishing mobiles going to O 2 .asda mobile is finishing as is Tesco .Am I sure their ending PAYG ????, They do seem want all payments by pay monthly by direct debit .

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Sundance 590RL
    I can see the reasoning behind it, and think its a good idea tbh, keeps track on all mobile phone users. There are so many very cheap contracts out there now and if you only need it for emergency calls then you don't need a contract anyway.
    WestRidingofYorks

Member Number
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    Im told the opposite,phones will all have to be unlocked so you can pick which ever co provider ,look how many are spring up,i have two on 1 penny mobile and if you look them up it is easy to switch of the data or internet if you wish & add or top up to.
    For those scarmongering please tell me how old folk,yes older than me are going to work as most like my m/inlaw can & will and only just about use top up cards,any more than this wil bu--er the old dears whats left of brain cells.
    Only dirty people wash
    Likes trixie88, time4t liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Sundance 590RL
    Quote Originally Posted by trevskoda View Post
    Im told the opposite,phones will all have to be unlocked so you can pick which ever co provider ,look how many are spring up,i have two on 1 penny mobile and if you look them up it is easy to switch of the data or internet if you wish & add or top up to.
    For those scarmongering please tell me how old folk,yes older than me are going to work as most like my m/inlaw can & will and only just about use top up cards,any more than this wil bu--er the old dears whats left of brain cells.
    Being unlocked is different to having a contract Trev, it just means your phone can use any provider.
    WestRidingofYorks
    Likes trevskoda liked this post

Member Number
    . Was told today by carphone warehouse ,orange (ee) got to finish by June .talktalk is finishing mobiles going to O 2 .asda mobile is finishing as is Tesco .Am I sure their ending PAYG ????, They do seem want all payments by pay monthly by direct debit .
    I am sure someone is lying to you.

There is nothing about it on the internet.

I have a working orange payg sim card phone,

and a working O2 payg sim card phone.

And I have had nothing from both network providers about it ending.

Member Number
    There are stories about salesmen lying to get people to buy a contract.

Likes trevskoda, molly 2, time4t, saxonrosie liked this post

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information