CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speakers

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bessacar

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Being the cheapskate that I am, I have taken up Rockapes offer on his HP speakers. Not just because they are free [I will be doing a crowd funding plea to cover postage shortly] but also, HP are a well know brand and I can't imagine they are worse than what I have now.

Thanks to all for your suggestions. I now have a good reference if the HP's are not suitable, so thanks once again.
    Toe jam really is delicious.
    Likes Robmac, Minisorella liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Kontiki 640
    If they are no good I would get something like this. Logitech Z313 2.1 Speaker System with Wired Control Pod Remote - 25W RMS - Ebuyer

Something with a 2:1 Subwoofer you can put under the desk. Years ago I bought one similar to that one above to play jamming backing tracks to compete with my guitar amp (100w) and it literally shakes the room and the windows. Drove Mrs D bonkers. I have a proper set of Monitors now and play everything through them via the PC but I was blown away by how good the original 2:1 speaker set was.
    Thanks izwozral thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    1997 Lunar Road Star 570 2001 BMW 1150RS
    Quote Originally Posted by barryd View Post
    If they are no good I would get something like this. Logitech Z313 2.1 Speaker System with Wired Control Pod Remote - 25W RMS - Ebuyer

Something with a 2:1 Subwoofer you can put under the desk. Years ago I bought one similar to that one above to play jamming backing tracks to compete with my guitar amp (100w) and it literally shakes the room and the windows. Drove Mrs D bonkers. I have a proper set of Monitors now and play everything through them via the PC but I was blown away by how good the original 2:1 speaker set was.
    Try Logitech Z313 2.1 Speaker System | eBay
    Let the fun be-gin

Member Number
    Motorhome
    2004 Hymer Starline 680 LHD

LG MegaBoom

I "discovered" the LG Boom range last year and was instantly impressed.

They are rechargeable wireless (or wired) bluetooth speakers, waterproof, floats, washable under the tap (after a pool or beach party).
    There are several sizes available with the biggest being the MegaBoom, they look like a coloured kitchen roll freestanding or hung by a cord.

The reviews rate them very highly - up there with Bose. I have found these to be best pair of speakers that I've ever owned.

I use them as speakers for the tablet, android phone and the Himedia Q10 pro media centre, alll can be paired to the speakers and used as required.

The Q10 pro is a superb media player 12v, android, with internet access and ip-tv. It plays any kind of media file, music, movies, photos etc.
    It can house an internal hard drive and several usb drives, the hard drives can be shared over the network so it acts as a central media library. plugs into any tv/monitor with an hdmi socket.

I ended up with a great media centre, superb sound and hd tv/movies, all running off 12v and consuming hardly anything off the leisure batteries.

james
    Likes Clunegapyears liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bessacar
    Many thanks to rockape Mike for sending me his Dell speakers. I know you are having problems with pm's hence this public thanks.
    Toe jam really is delicious.
    Thanks rockape thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    autotrail imala715
    Quote Originally Posted by izwozral View Post
    Many thanks to rockape Mike for sending me his Dell speakers. I know you are having problems with pm's hence this public thanks.
    PM sent, hoping it gets thru.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information