CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Mrs Admin

Member Number

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tes View Post
    sunday was a bad day pain wise and for about 5 hours before bed, I had attack after attack... I called up urology yesterday in the hopes of a sooner date for my cystoscopy, and I got one. the new date is June 7th.
    If they offer you antibiotics tablets after the procedure, it's well worth taking them, I speak from experience.

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by harrow View Post
    If they offer you antibiotics tablets after the procedure, it's well worth taking them, I speak from experience.

Who knows. I still have a kidney infection now after almost 10 weeks. I had 4 courses of antibiotics and still have the infection. They took me off them in hospital because being on them long term isn't good and I was controling my own tempreture so they said I didn't need them.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    swift
    Good news about the new date,

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by Tes View Post
    Who knows. I still have a kidney infection now after almost 10 weeks. I had 4 courses of antibiotics and still have the infection. They took me off them in hospital because being on them long term isn't good and I was controling my own tempreture so they said I didn't need them.
    No sorry.

Because of the camera going in you have a high risk of a new infection caused by the procedure.

I ended up on intravenous antibiotic amikacin.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Sprinter 311
    Get well soon Tes keep your chin up, on second thoughts might be hard that if you're spaced out 😀 hope you're better soon.x
    All I ever wanted was to pick apart the day and piece it back together my way.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread Information