CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS


Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63

Thread: R t dot com

  1. #1

    Member Number
    46529
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,120
    Motorhome
    Mitsubishi delica JB500

    R t dot com



    CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Hi - i seem to be getting daily immediate news feeds from this website which is Russian. It is in English and i cannot find any way to unsubscribe myself. I have just gone into their privacy section to see if unsubscribe is there and the use they make of personal data is far broader than out Dat Protection might allow.

    Can anyone advise on how to unsubscribe myself from this site please ? Thank you

  2. #2

    Member Number
    6231
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,322
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100
    What operating system are you using Collette ?

    Normally clear cookies
    Go to add/ remove programmes ....and remove any references to the program

    Last thing to check is MSconfig ......go to start up services and look for any reference and delete /disable

    Re boot to load new settings and hopefully it as disappeared

    Channa
    Thanks delicagirl thanked for this post

  3. #3

    Member Number
    22267
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,833
    Quote Originally Posted by delicagirl View Post
    Hi - i seem to be getting daily immediate news feeds from this website which is Russian. It is in English and i cannot find any way to unsubscribe myself. I have just gone into their privacy section to see if unsubscribe is there and the use they make of personal data is far broader than out Dat Protection might allow.

    Can anyone advise on how to unsubscribe myself from this site please ? Thank you
    Simple thing,

    have you deleted your cookies ?

    Thanks delicagirl thanked for this post

  4. #4

    Member Number
    40923
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,963
    Motorhome
    F.O.F with caravan stuff glued on
    Quote Originally Posted by harrow View Post
    Simple thing,

    have you deleted your cookies ?

    No cookies here
    But I have obliterated the blueberry muffins
    Likes trevskoda, Tezza33 liked this post
    Thanks harrow, delicagirl thanked for this post

  5. #5

    Member Number
    46529
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,120
    Motorhome
    Mitsubishi delica JB500
    Quote Originally Posted by harrow View Post
    Simple thing,

    have you deleted your cookies ?

    how do you do that please ? i have never known what cookies were......

  6. #6

    Member Number
    22267
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,833
    Quote Originally Posted by delicagirl View Post
    how do you do that please ? i have never known what cookies were......
    Cookies are text based files, in other words you can read them.

    Deletion depends on what browser is being used,

    but if you follow this link, it will give you the instructions,

    How to Delete Cookies | PCWorld

    Likes izwozral liked this post
    Thanks delicagirl thanked for this post

  7. #7

    Member Number
    46529
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,120
    Motorhome
    Mitsubishi delica JB500
    Quote Originally Posted by harrow View Post
    Cookies are text based files, in other words you can read them.

    Deletion depends on what browser is being used,

    but if you follow this link, it will give you the instructions,

    How to Delete Cookies | PCWorld

    Hi - thank you i clicked on this and failed at the first hurdle.... i click on google chrome and i have no idea what a "wrench button" is - i have hoovered over all the top right icons and nothing says "wrench"

  8. #8

    Member Number
    22267
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,833
    On Chrome,

    3 vertical dots, at the end of the address bar

    click history,

    click history again,

    click delete browsing data

    Likes delicagirl, trevskoda, Tezza33 liked this post
    Thanks delicagirl thanked for this post

  9. #9

    Member Number
    46529
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,120
    Motorhome
    Mitsubishi delica JB500
    Quote Originally Posted by harrow View Post
    On Chrome,

    3 vertical dots, at the end of the address bar

    click history,

    click history again,

    click delete browsing data


    YEA !!!!!!!! i did it - thank you very much
    Likes harrow, trevskoda liked this post

  10. #10

    Member Number
    22267
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,833
    Quote Originally Posted by delicagirl View Post
    YEA !!!!!!!! i did it - thank you very much
    Well done,

    I do this every day, or when I don't want a website to know I have visited there before.

    It might not cure the your RT problem but it only takes seconds to do and gives your browser a tidy up.

    Likes delicagirl liked this post

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •