Thread: Conspiracy theory?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motorhome (aka The Nest)

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by n brown View Post
    tesco's
    You see now THAT makes perfect sense to me,,,
    All the Cheese comes from Tesco, (Other supermarkets are available)
    You get BIG mice with Cheese (Well ok Peanut Butter really)
    You get BIGGER Feline feeding on the Plentiful Mice,
    We often here the term ‘Fat Cats’ - SOOOO
    OMG THE CATS ARE THE ILLUMINATI. !!!!

It’s all in there Plan for World Domination, & LOOK They’ve already Taken the Moon,,,I asked the Cow !
    Likes Hen on the Nest, trevskoda liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    sprinter banger

told you so

why is being alive so expensive ?
    i'm not even having a good time !
    Likes Nabsim, Robmac liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motorhome (aka The Nest)
    The Penny has finally dropped !.

Yep it takes a while due to me Not Having a Brain and all, But I’ve got a Conspiracy Theory for you all ponder.
    Now as some might know I am essentially a West Country Zombie, But until recently I found myself occupying a relatively small shuffling ground on the East & West Sussex Borderlands for the previous 6 month or so (Eastbourne, Worthing, Tonbridge Wells areas) & at one point All was kinda ok (ish) I had JUST THE BEST CAFE IN THE WORLD (in my opinion) a Cpl of Miles one way -
    What a Morning
    & JUST THE BEST MOT Station & Garage I’ve EVER gone to (Again My opinion) a few more miles up the Road -
    Mick Gould Commercials
    I had The Sea a few miles Down -

& A Cinema a Few Miles Up -
    1C503E26-5791-4370-BE0F-6D06142B896C.jpg
    had Every Supermarket & DIY outlet you could possibly need just a Roll or two away in most directions. I seen Mates I hadn’t seen for 18months or so, & I thought life was good, at one point. So Yep I got Comfortable & Maybe Even a Bit Soft, as I Didn’t need to Hunt Half as much as I’m use to.
    But life Happens (Even for a Zombie) & Now I find myself Back in The West Country, Devon & Cornwall areas (I call Home) & Just Like LAST time when I returned in the early months of last year for a spell after a Shuffle or two away -
    Broken Down !.
    I had Trouble Almost immediately on my Return THIS time -
    Battery Light Permanently Glowing Matching Eng Revs
    & to cap it all,,,I’m down to my LAST Donut & I’ve Run out of Cider,,,,!!!.

Now as to my Theory,,,Do West Country & Cornish Pixies Do what they can to KEEP You within their Territory ?, & IF you look at a Map, & Draw a Line from say St Ives to Brizzle to Studland, Out of ALL my travels ALL over the UK in the past 5 years or more as a Full Time Livaboard, ‘THIS’ is Where The Nest has had the Most Trouble !. This Area is ‘Kinda’ a Triangle, So could there be -
    ‘THE PIXIE TRIANGLE’ !.
    & Like the Hotel California ‘You can cheak in, But you cant Leave’ or the Wrath of the Pixie Special Forces will ascend on you to teach you a lesson!.
    Oh I love the space in my head where my Brain Use to be,,,As you wher..
    Last edited by Nesting Zombie; 13-06-2018 at 07:11.
    Likes Nabsim, Hen on the Nest liked this post

Nabsim is offline Full Member
    Name: Nabs (Neil)
    Spouse: Caz

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Geist Phantom
    Can you folks let me know what meds you are on as they are obviously so much better than mine
    Don't Worry, Be Happy

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bessacar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabsim View Post
    Can you folks let me know what meds you are on as they are obviously so much better than mine
    Novichok Plus.
    “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine, it's lethal”
    Likes Nabsim, Robmac, delicagirl, Looser cruiser liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Peugeot Boxer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesting Zombie View Post
    The Penny has finally dropped !.

Yep it takes a while due to me Not Having a Brain and all, But I’ve got a Conspiracy Theory for you all ponder.
    Now as some might know I am essentially a West Country Zombie, But until recently I found myself occupying a relatively small shuffling ground on the East & West Sussex Borderlands for the previous 6 month or so (Eastbourne, Worthing, Tonbridge Wells areas) & at one point All was kinda ok (ish) I had JUST THE BEST CAFE IN THE WORLD (in my opinion) a Cpl of Miles one way -
    What a Morning
    & JUST THE BEST MOT Station & Garage I’ve EVER gone to (Again My opinion) a few more miles up the Road -
    Mick Gould Commercials
    I had The Sea a few miles Down -

& A Cinema a Few Miles Up -
    1C503E26-5791-4370-BE0F-6D06142B896C.jpg
    had Every Supermarket & DIY outlet you could possibly need just a Roll or two away in most directions. I seen Mates I hadn’t seen for 18months or so, & I thought life was good, at one point. So Yep I got Comfortable & Maybe Even a Bit Soft, as I Didn’t need to Hunt Half as much as I’m use to.
    But life Happens (Even for a Zombie) & Now I find myself Back in The West Country, Devon & Cornwall areas (I call Home) & Just Like LAST time when I returned in the early months of last year for a spell after a Shuffle or two away -
    Broken Down !.
    I had Trouble Almost immediately on my Return THIS time -
    Battery Light Permanently Glowing Matching Eng Revs
    & to cap it all,,,I’m down to my LAST Donut & I’ve Run out of Cider,,,,!!!.

Now as to my Theory,,,Do West Country & Cornish Pixies Do what they can to KEEP You within their Territory ?, & IF you look at a Map, & Draw a Line from say St Ives to Brizzle to Studland, Out of ALL my travels ALL over the UK in the past 5 years or more as a Full Time Livaboard, ‘THIS’ is Where The Nest has had the Most Trouble !. This Area is ‘Kinda’ a Triangle, So could there be -
    ‘THE PIXIE TRIANGLE’ !.
    & Like the Hotel California ‘You can cheak in, But you cant Leave’ or the Wrath of the Pixie Special Forces will ascend on you to teach you a lesson!.
    Oh I love the space in my head where my Brain Use to be,,,As you wher..

Funny you should mention the cafe NZ, since I gave up work last week and started the job of clearing the house (HOW MUCH sh...stuff can one house hold??) I have been on several hundred (ok, maybe a slight exaggeration &#128563 tip runs and as you know, the tip and the cafe are neighbours... it raises a smile (and a growl from my tum) each time I drive past the door but it’s just no fun on your own, it needs the company of a fellow foody to appreciate the sheer volume of food you can put away in that place and to support you through the food coma that inevitably follows!
    BUT definitely the best cafe on the planet.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is really what it’s all about...
    Likes delicagirl, Nesting Zombie liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Mitsubishi delica JB500
    getting back to the moon conspiracy theory....

i have been re-reading my own travel diaries from when i was young and started reading one from 1970 when i was in America and met Dick Gordon Richard Gordon, Astronaut Who Reached for Moon and Very Nearly Made It, Dies at 88 - The New York Times.

he and the other astronauts were touring america at that time and were feted as heroes wherever they went. He came back to my friends house and whilst everyone else got drunk round the pool i talked to him about the moon - i had recently finished A levels in geography and had studied a bit of geology. Some of the notes i made at that time said:

the moons bed rock is basaltic; its surface dust is about 12" deep; there are various rock types including titanium; there is no water; astronauts wore diapers on the moon; their food was all dehydrated; Appollo 13's problems were caused by ground control - the thermostat controlling the oxygen tank pressure was not switched off it became too hot and the wires shorted, fused, ignited and blew up the oxygen tanks.

i have no idea with hindsight if any of this makes sense or is true.....

BUT - only a few years ago i googled him and he was STILL selling stuff (like books and charts) which he claimed had gone to the moon with him.... - so just how much storage space was there on that there space-ship Dick????

Member Number
    Motorhome
    VW LT 2.8TDi Self-Build Camperbus
    One of my Favourite films is Capricorn 1. Great Watch and very plausible indeed.

Anyway, everyone knows the Moon was first landed on around the 1900s (by Lionel Jeffries in fact).

This is far more interesting anyway ... YouTube
    this video PROVES () the earth is flat.

PS. a NASA scientist also stated this fact so it must be true (of course wrong information presented as Facts are perfectly acceptable now, they are just 'Alternative Facts' in the New Trumpian World)
    Camperbus Blog and Website - www.wildebus.com
    Electrical Bits - stores.ebay.co.uk/Camper-Van-Kit

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motorhome (aka The Nest)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen on the Nest View Post
    Funny you should mention the cafe NZ, since I gave up work last week and started the job of clearing the house (HOW MUCH sh...stuff can one house hold??) I have been on several hundred (ok, maybe a slight exaggeration ��) tip runs and as you know, the tip and the cafe are neighbours... it raises a smile (and a growl from my tum) each time I drive past the door but it’s just no fun on your own, it needs the company of a fellow foody to appreciate the sheer volume of food you can put away in that place and to support you through the food coma that inevitably follows!
    BUT definitely the best cafe on the planet.
    I’m sure that the chair opposite won’t stay empty for long if you wher to do a random ‘Lucky Dip’ Text in your Contacts saying ‘Meet you at The Butchers Hook’ & Send,,, They could help you Clear out your House as well !. It’s probably most of their stuff whoever the text lands at anyway, & Don’t Forget The Cafe Delivers as well lol lol.
    Last edited by Nesting Zombie; 13-06-2018 at 14:46.
    Likes Hen on the Nest liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Dethleffs globetrotter lxi
    2F05E7EC-4626-4731-8594-5DD560537FEE.jpg lunatics have taken over the Asylum ��
    Last edited by Looser cruiser; 13-06-2018 at 17:59.
    OOR WUSSY
    Likes Nabsim liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information