CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Going off half cocked

Member Number
    Motorhome
    sprinter banger

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    not really spur of the moment these days - have yyou seen the prices ?
    trust me , you need to really want one , and you'll spend a long time [sometimes years deciding exactly what you want
    gone are the days of spotty adolescents getting ''i love Maisie'' crudely banged on them for a week's pocket money . i know a fair bit about this world and i don't think you do, 2 of my kids are well respected tattoo artists, so i might seem a tad protective !
    too blessed to be stressed
    Likes mariesnowgoose, jeanette, Nabsim liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bessacar
    Tats are cheap in Shagaluf and Aya Crapper, a fair few boozed up nitwits get very bad, spur of the moment tats.
    At what age do you think itís appropriate to tell 
a road itís adopted?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    sprinter banger
    Quote Originally Posted by izwozral View Post
    Tats are cheap in Shagaluf and Aya Crapper, a fair few boozed up nitwits get very bad, spur of the moment tats.
    and they''ll have a laugh about them with their mates for years- it's just not very important. when my kids decided to use their artistic abilities to learn tattooing , i offered them a shoulder and upper arm each to practise on, after all , what do i care ? i've got nobody to impress

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bessacar
    Quote Originally Posted by n brown View Post
    and they''ll have a laugh about them with their mates for years- it's just not very important. when my kids decided to use their artistic abilities to learn tattooing , i offered them a shoulder and upper arm each to practise on, after all , what do i care ? i've got nobody to impress
    Not the one who was featured on a holiday prog last year, he was comatose with drink, dragged into a tattoo parlour and had JOHN IS A GAY TW4T tattooed down his thigh. And he wasn't even gay!

I don't know who I would have shot first, my so called mates or the **** tattooist.
a road itís adopted?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Gazelle
    I have been deciding for 13 years if I should get one and which one I always said I would get one when I turned 50 then when I turned 60 and now here I am 63 and still no tattoo! If only I knew a good tattoo artist who has a good reputation and is good at his or her job and more importantly who can draw something that you know what it is, and people can tell what it is ,I either wanted one on my foot (ouch!) or on my thigh!! Well maybe one day when I'm old and wrinklie!!! Ooh by the way when we were up Scotland not last year the year before we saw a Hells Angel and he was very well educated and he had some great tattoos!
    Likes izwozral liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bessacar
    One of the best tattoos I have seen was of a babies face on a guys very large bicep, he was cradling the baby in the same arm, tattoo was so good it was like looking at a three dimensional mirror image.

I don't get the tribal tattoos that so many guys have these days, usually of black zigzag shapes, they don't mean anything outside of the ancient cultures, where the design tells a story about that culture.

Each to their own I guess.
a road itís adopted?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100
    I am too much of a chicken and need to be chased down at any sign of a needle.

I often watch tattoo fixers and some of their work is marvellous I am told by those in the know there are better artists than them

The black and white lions heads ,tigers etc photorealistic are brilliant ...My ex has recently had one done of the two girls names and date of birth I don't get that unless it is to remind her when it is their birthdays

Channa

Member Number

Member Number
    I can remember saying to the mother of a tattoo artist, your daughter must be good at drawing.

She told me, oh no they just print the stencil off the computer.

Agreed there must be some who are good at art.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    sprinter banger
    take a pretty clever stencil to print off any of those pics ! pretty much gone are those days , when you could point to some flash on the wall and ask for the third one down , now the artist has to translate the clients often weird and tangled fantasy into a coherent pic ,often on the spot - and that's a special talent .
    as for a waiting time to see if you really want one done , you'd have to book 6 months ahead if you wanted one off my kids ,or any decent artist, that should be long enough !
    Likes Edina, jeanette liked this post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information