CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Channa update. And thanks

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motorhome

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    All the best. You are so upbeat and funny, hope you can draw on that. Thinking of you and looking forward to the next time xx

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Soon!!!
    Thinking of you....I know we are supposed to face life changes as a challenge, but I do feel you have had enough put your way! Hope you get a decisive plan of action very soon so you can gain some control. Keep posting.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Gazelle
    All the best Andrew sorry to hear your news but Iím sure youíll come out fighting and looking forward to more of your posts

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bessacarr E412

Get well

Sorry to hear your news. Hope things are progressing in the right direction and you bounce back again.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer Tramp R 655 GT
    Positive thoughts going your way.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100
    A quick update and light at the end of the tunnel ,

I had the sixth dialysis session this morning worst ever blood pressure dropped off a cliff 95 / 65 so now I knowcwhat a hypo feels like not pleasant but fine now

Tomorrow a small operation to place pipes in my chest dialysis Saturday so home in theory sun / Mon but depends on a slot to dialise regularly as oversubscribed so stuck here otherwise

Not sure how all this will fit into wilding adventures but wills and ways

Everyone have a great weekend

Channa

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Yes, we have one
    All the best Andrew, i read ur post to Kath and she also says keep well
    Tramping the Dream, Enjoying the Pot of Sunshine at the Rainbow end!

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by channa View Post
    A quick update and light at the end of the tunnel ,

I had the sixth dialysis session this morning worst ever blood pressure dropped off a cliff 95 / 65 so now I knowcwhat a hypo feels like not pleasant but fine now

Tomorrow a small operation to place pipes in my chest dialysis Saturday so home in theory sun / Mon but depends on a slot to dialise regularly as oversubscribed so stuck here otherwise

Not sure how all this will fit into wilding adventures but wills and ways

Everyone have a great weekend

Channa
    So do you have some plumbing installed ? They always have trouble finding my veins ?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100
    Hi harrow hopefully you feel a bit better

So far I have had the service ports for dialysis straight unto the veins one was the groin the other the jugular in the neck and arm whilst a plan decided all these allow access to main veins they need to be robust enough to diakise but have a shelf life of days

Tomorrow they will fit a tesio in the chest shoulder area these last 2_years but are susceptible to infection. And blocking.
    With that in mind I have been ultrasonically mapped and photoed to identify veins in the arm with view to a fistula made because veins are grafted it takes 6 to 8 weeks before they can be used ,there are numerous advantages bleast you can go swimming and in theory are permanent less risk if infection etc

Like many I noan. About paying national insurance God only knows how much this lotcas cost all of a sudden in front after the tesio is fitted a chest x ray to double check where everything should be

All interesting stuff but not a subject I would have chosen another chapter though

Channa
    Likes alcam liked this post
    Thanks grath, Alf thanked for this post

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by channa View Post
    Hi harrow hopefully you feel a bit better

So far I have had the service ports for dialysis straight unto the veins one was the groin the other the jugular in the neck and arm whilst a plan decided all these allow access to main veins they need to be robust enough to diakise but have a shelf life of days

Tomorrow they will fit a tesio in the chest shoulder area these last 2_years but are susceptible to infection. And blocking.
    With that in mind I have been ultrasonically mapped and photoed to identify veins in the arm with view to a fistula made because veins are grafted it takes 6 to 8 weeks before they can be used ,there are numerous advantages bleast you can go swimming and in theory are permanent less risk if infection etc

Like many I noan. About paying national insurance God only knows how much this lotcas cost all of a sudden in front after the tesio is fitted a chest x ray to double check where everything should be

All interesting stuff but not a subject I would have chosen another chapter though

Channa
    That is clever stuff, once you learn how to get comfortable with them, must be difficult in the beginning but you will find a way to manager with them.

I normally end up with a cannula in my right hand, when they are in for a week they can be a real bu@@er as I am right handed.
    Likes Fisherman liked this post
    Thanks Fisherman thanked for this post

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information