CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: David Olley (Wintonian) MacMillan Fund

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Citroen Relay swb

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Hello Giles, I'm sorry I can't attend the funeral to say goodbye to David, I don't know if your mum remembers my visit but please give her my condolences and best wishes for her own good health. I've also lost loved ones to cancer but also been the recipient of love and support from Macmillan, so more than happy to make a contribution.
    Likes stonedaddy, winks, RoaminRog, Tezza33 liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bentley Ochre
    MacMillan is a great cause. For those of us unable to attend Davidís funeral I feel that a donation is a very good way to pay respects.
    2CV
    Likes Alf, stonedaddy, winks, RoaminRog, Tezza33 liked this post

winks is offline Full Member
    Name: Harold
    Spouse: Roseann

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hobby 750 (The Behemoth)
    Quote Originally Posted by GilesO View Post
    Some lovely people have suggested I set up a Go Fund Me for those who knew my Dad but cannot attend his funeral. Please don't feel under any obligation, I'm no Chugger BUT, what I can promise is that MacMillan have now twice in 2 years helped me and my family beyond any expectations. They made things just a little bit easier during a terrible time as Cancer struck our little family twice. If you fancy donating the price of a beer to MacMillan to show your support for my Pop, Wintonian, you can know it has genuinely help me and my lovely Mum and will be mentioned at his funeral where we'll be raising a glass for the daft old chap who loved his motorhome.

Thank you all

Fundraiser by Giles Olley : David Olley MacMillan Fund
    Not doing badly Giles. Four days in and 60% raised. I hope it picks up a bit more after the Children In Need appeal.

Cheers

H

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information