CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ultra Low Emission Zone LONDON 2019 and 2021

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Globecar Campscout Revolution

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by trevskoda View Post
    Most of us will be gone by then,but things are changing fast/forced by gov, so better get used to it.
    I donít think you will, there is saying within the motor industry re vehicles, and vehicle access and itís -

ĎThere will be more changes in the next 10 years than the previous 120 years of motoring history put togetherí.

And I for one believe thatís true.
    Likes trevskoda liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Roadtrek 190V
    Mine's a 2001 Petrol which I am having converted to LPG.. whether it will comply or not I don't know, I'm having it done to try and save a few bob on fuel....
    Colin
    Warning: Definitely contains nuts.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    09 Fiat Ducato 2.3 Swift Mondial RL
    You could always buy a old one as historic registered vehicles are exempt.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    09 Fiat Ducato 2.3 Swift Mondial RL
    Quote Originally Posted by harrow View Post
    I was prompted recently when I was looking at a second hand Honda motorbike and the dealer said of course you can't use this in the new ULEZ.

Now it's not something that I would regularly do going into London but with cameras everywhere it is so easy to make a mistake and get caught, I already live in the existing outer LEZ and I see the cameras reading the vehicle number plates.

People with not much money who already live in the ULEZ are stuffed.
    MAG have not done with the ULEZ yet. They have won exemptions for motorcycles in Birmingham. Some things take time.
    Likes channa liked this post
    Thanks harrow thanked for this post

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazerloz View Post
    MAG have not done with the ULEZ yet. They have won exemptions for motorcycles in Birmingham. Some things take time.
    Thank you

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer 584 Classic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabsim View Post
    While I realise this is not helpful for the majority of folks if your motorhome is registered as a disabled vehicle you have an exemption until 2025.
    Thanks Neil, I have just checked and my 2002 Fiat 2800JTD is exempt, now I need another reason not to go into London

Member Number
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    Most of the big car makers are dropping diesels & petrol will follow over the next few years,vw are dropping the electric golf as a new generation of electric cars are soon to be on market.
    Trucks i here you all screem,well the yanks have a 2000hp big boy with a long range battery pack,600 miles springs to mind & when the driver is on rest time it will be up to 80% recharged taking him 400 more miles down the road.
    So you see with proper service stops and good house work every thing will work out.
    Next forget power stations as wind and tidal power will work, and yes thats why you se so much getting built and not used as to date but it will in time mark my words.
    Only dirty people wash

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabsim View Post
    While I realise this is not helpful for the majority of folks if your motorhome is registered as a disabled vehicle you have an exemption until 2025.
    I guess they have done that to get the mobility cars through the system with replacement new clean cars by 2025

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information