Nabsim is online now Full Member
    Name: Nabs (Neil)
    Spouse: Caz

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Geist Phantom

More data abroad

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Got a message from Three this morning to say data is increasing at the end of this month. Here it is from the horses mouth

Three | Whole Price Cap
    Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Likes Edina liked this post
    Thanks carol, Edina thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Citroen Relay swb
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabsim View Post
    Got a message from Three this morning to say data is increasing at the end of this month. Here it is from the horses mouth

Three | Whole Price Cap
    Well their operators aren't up to speed ... I was discussing a data package which included 20gb. I told the guy as I was using it abroad it's pointless as there's a 15gb cap. He obviously didn't know about the changes or he might have made a sale!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Chausson flash 510
    Quote Originally Posted by carol View Post
    Well their operators aren't up to speed ... I was discussing a data package which included 20gb. I told the guy as I was using it abroad it's pointless as there's a 15gb cap. He obviously didn't know about the changes or he might have made a sale!
    Having previously praised 3's customer service , in the last few months they have dicked me about so much I can't deal with them .
    To be fair the staff in shops are miles better and much more knowledgeable . Unfortunately that doesn't help when you are in Spain !
    Vodafone for me . Well until after u-know-what at least
    Likes carol liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Yes, we have one
    Quote Originally Posted by alcam View Post
    Having previously praised 3's customer service , in the last few months they have dicked me about so much I can't deal with them .
    To be fair the staff in shops are miles better and much more knowledgeable . Unfortunately that doesn't help when you are in Spain !
    Vodafone for me . Well until after u-know-what at least
    I must admit, I did consider jumping ship to Three for their cheap deals, but in the end I stayed with Vod as it works for me. I am quite sceptical about Three European use and I know Vod has always done the job. Saying that, I do have a Three unlocked mi fi for back up
    Tramping the Dream, Enjoying the Pot of Sunshine at the Rainbow end!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Chausson flash 510
    Quote Originally Posted by grath View Post
    I must admit, I did consider jumping ship to Three for their cheap deals, but in the end I stayed with Vod as it works for me. I am quite sceptical about Three European use and I know Vod has always done the job. Saying that, I do have a Three unlocked mi fi for back up
    Yes I got caught out with data limit on 3 mifi . Paid for 30gb only allowed 13 .
    Decided to change to vodafone . Did check with 3 re mifi/dongle thingy . Seemingly they are all unlocked . So also have back up

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Yes, we have one
    Quote Originally Posted by alcam View Post
    Yes I got caught out with data limit on 3 mifi . Paid for 30gb only allowed 13 .
    Decided to change to vodafone . Did check with 3 re mifi/dongle thingy . Seemingly they are all unlocked . So also have back up
    When I got our mi fi thing a couple of years ago, I understood that if you got one from Three, it was locked to Three network. So I got a new one from Amazon and it was unlocked, and has worked with a Nos sim in Portugal and the Three Internet with legs sim from Three in France and Spain and Portugal!
    We are not heavy users and don't or didn't stream!
    Last edited by grath; 04-12-2018 at 16:46.
    Tramping the Dream, Enjoying the Pot of Sunshine at the Rainbow end!

Nabsim is online now Full Member
    Name: Nabs (Neil)
    Spouse: Caz

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Geist Phantom
    It doesn’t come in to force until the end of the year and that message came through this morning
    Don't Worry, Be Happy

Thread Information