CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Out fox the market gas and electric supply company

Member Number

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkieowl View Post
    Never had a problem, if you think the payments are too high, then ring them up and change it to what you think, same with credit, if you think itís a large enough amount to be bothered getting refunded, just ask and they put it back into your account. They queried us when we had a large amount to refund asking why it wasnít being used, we replied with, Ďweíve fitted a log burnerí, yup that would do it, was the reply.
    I think if your talking about Outfox you better check the current situation,

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Sundance 590RL
    No sorry didn't make that clear in my post, we were with British Gas at the time, but it should (in principle) be the same with any energy supplier.
    WestRidingofYorks

Member Number
    I though not.

I tried to contact outfox a week ago they said they would ring back same day, no phone call.

I emailed same day, a week ago, also no reply.

People in some cases are in hundreds of pounds credit and they, outfox are quadrupling their direct debits for even more money.

If you cancel the direct debit outfox are imposing a fine of £25 and then direct debiting the bank accounts again !

Some of the banks are saying they cannot block the direct debits and it is up to their customers to check each day to see if it has been reinstated.

A little story which may be true,

A disgruntled manager from OFTM (still employed ) has confidentiality contacted us & told us the following :

As of Wednesday this week, they have a backlog of 10 thousand ( yes 10,000 ) unanswered e-mails & complaints.

We have also been told that there are only a total of about SIXTY ( yes 60 ) employees working in the whole building over all departments. ( spread over all three energy companies ....they are pooling resources )

With half of them NOT CUSTOMER FACING ....leaving only 6 answering e-mails .... 6 answering phones....6 in the accounts dept.

NONE in debt collection or debt recovery.

Keith Bastianís DAUGHTER is a law graduate, fresh out of uni, & THEIR ONLY LEGAL ADVISOR !!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Sundance 590RL
    Harrow have you tried the energy ombudsman? If this is correct then they will be aware of the problem and should help sort it.
    WestRidingofYorks
    Thanks harrow thanked for this post

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkieowl View Post
    Harrow have you tried the energy ombudsman? If this is correct then they will be aware of the problem and should help sort it.
    There are thousands of us in the same situation, Ofgem are aware of what the company is doing but won't currently publicly comment about it,

hopefully they can stop them before outfox make the money disappear.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Mitsubishi delica JB500
    when i was contemplating taking Economy Energy to the Ombudsman whatever i read and no matter on what site it said that the company's Complaints Policy had to be followed through to the end (which could take 1/2/3/ months) before the Ombudsmans office would take the case on. So not answering their emails calls etc is a great way to not invoke their own internal complaints process.

Have you looked at Companies House to check out this company's finances ? You can also find out their shareholders etc...

You could always do a money claim on line.... if they dont turn up to the court hearing you will automatically get a judgement in your favour which will give them a CCJ..... worth thinking about
    Likes harrow, yorkieowl liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Mitsubishi delica JB500
    Quote Originally Posted by harrow View Post
    There are thousands of us in the same situation, Ofgem are aware of what the company is doing but won't currently publicly comment about it,

hopefully they can stop them before outfox make the money disappear.
    Would martin lewis take this on as a challenge for his TV programme ?
    Likes harrow liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Mitsubishi delica JB500
    I though not.

I tried to contact outfox a week ago they said they would ring back same day, no phone call.

People in some cases are in hundreds of pounds credit and they, outfox are quadrupling their direct debits for even more money.

If you cancel the direct debit outfox are imposing a fine of £25 and then direct debiting the bank accounts again !

Some of the banks are saying they cannot block the direct debits and it is up to their customers to check each day to see if it has been reinstated.

A disgruntled manager from OFTM (still employed ) has confidentiality contacted us & told us the following :

As of Wednesday this week, they have a backlog of 10 thousand ( yes 10,000 ) unanswered e-mails & complaints.

We have also been told that there are only a total of about SIXTY ( yes 60 ) employees working in the whole building over all departments. ( spread over all three energy companies ....they are pooling resources )

With half of them NOT CUSTOMER FACING ....leaving only 6 answering e-mails .... 6 answering phones....6 in the accounts dept.

Keith Bastianís DAUGHTER is a law graduate, fresh out of uni, & THEIR ONLY LEGAL ADVISOR !!

empty your bank account, reduce your overdraft to £0 so they cant take any more of your money
    Likes yorkieowl liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Sundance 590RL
    Quote Originally Posted by delicagirl View Post
    empty your bank account, reduce your overdraft to £0 so they cant take any more of your money
    Yes, this is what I would do, but make sure you inform them by email first and the reasons why. Make sure to keep a record of any contact, or attempted contact you have with them, and any responses, including if you do any online chat, keep a copy of any transcripts.
    WestRidingofYorks
    Likes delicagirl liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    I though not.

Threaten them of closing b/acc ,you will find the will stop DD and can ,your money not theres.
    Only dirty people wash

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information