CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congratulations to Judith Fish

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Niessmann Bischcoff Arto 690E

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by carol View Post
    Enjoy, Rob. Iím well overdue for a trip up there but I think Iíll pass on the pass. Once is enough!
    There are tablets for this, Carol.
    The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.
    Likes Alf liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Rob, if you see this bad boy, take some pics..............cheers.

Energy Voice | Mega-rig spotted on journey to Kishorn dry dock - News for the Oil and Gas Sector
    The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.
    Likes Alf, N/A liked this post

Deleted user 21925 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by runnach View Post
    Rob, if you see this bad boy, take some pics..............cheers.

Energy Voice | Mega-rig spotted on journey to Kishorn dry dock - News for the Oil and Gas Sector
    Apparently near Ullapool last I heard t'other day Terry.

Deleted user 21925 Guest
    Back home already.

Ruby picked up a nasty eye infection and so needs to go to the vets. We're taking her first thing in the morning.

We did have a fantastic time up there though. I spent 3 nights at Applecross drinking with some old friends I have got to know over the years. Plenty of Seals about at Sand Bay. Apparently there has been an Otter on the flat rock beyond the point at Milltown although we never got to see it this time. There is also a Sea Eagle in the Sheildaig area but we only found this out just before we left so didn't get to see that either.

Barely any snow in Scotland, Aviemore is suffering a bit so let's hope they get some soon.

Belhaven Best was very nice in the Cairngorm hotel yesterday Terry!
    Likes runnach, caledonia liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Quote Originally Posted by Robmac View Post
    Back home already.

Ruby picked up a nasty eye infection and so needs to go to the vets. We're taking her first thing in the morning.

We did have a fantastic time up there though. I spent 3 nights at Applecross drinking with some old friends I have got to know over the years. Plenty of Seals about at Sand Bay. Apparently there has been an Otter on the flat rock beyond the point at Milltown although we never got to see it this time. There is also a Sea Eagle in the Sheildaig area but we only found this out just before we left so didn't get to see that either.

Barely any snow in Scotland, Aviemore is suffering a bit so let's hope they get some soon.

Belhaven Best was very nice in the Cairngorm hotel yesterday Terry!
    Dull one with the dug, Rob.

Been following the big floating beast on Marine Traffic, appears to be anchored SW of Summer Isles.

Pleased to hear you had a good time, and as you mentioned, never short of wildlife up there. I've seen the Otters at Toscaig, normally the Sea Eagle nest on NTS owned Shiedaig Island.

As for BB, aptly named
    Likes N/A liked this post

Deleted user 21925 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by runnach View Post
    Dull one with the dug, Rob.

Been following the big floating beast on Marine Traffic, appears to be anchored SW of Summer Isles.

Pleased to hear you had a good time, and as you mentioned, never short of wildlife up there. I've seen the Otters at Toscaig, normally the Sea Eagle nest on NTS owned Shiedaig Island.

As for BB, aptly named
    Yeah, shame to come back early Terry.

This trip was a bit of a last minute job and incorporate with a visit to Julie's father which we have had to postpone.

Our main Scottish trip is planned for February, hopefully a bit more snow up there and we can spend a bit longer. Roads seem to have suffered though, loads of pot holes and I'm told the tyre repair garages are making a fortune!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information