CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Deja vu

  1. #11

    Member Number
    22888
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,129
    Location
    West Lancashire
    Motorhome
    Carthago Chic C-Line 4.9


    CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Site is always quiet this time of year, and yes I also feel many posts are repeated on both sites but the new one will take time to create its own path.

  2. #12

    Member Number
    74361
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    422
    Motorhome
    N+B Arto 69GL(2003)
    I have posted two posts on three forums recently because I know of people with knowledge and whose opinions I respect are on only one forum, so I would not reach them if I posted on only one of the forums.

    This strategy has proven fruitful. I will continue to use it.

    Geoff

  3. #13

    Member Number
    17239
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,536
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Motorhome
    Herald Templar
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholsong View Post
    I have posted two posts on three forums recently because I know of people with knowledge and whose opinions I respect are on only one forum, so I would not reach them if I posted on only one of the forums.

    This strategy has proven fruitful. I will continue to use it.

    Geoff
    Unfortunate for those of us who read the same forums as you though.

  4. #14

    Member Number
    45290
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,255
    Quote Originally Posted by antiquesam View Post
    Unfortunate for those of us who read the same forums as you though.
    As long as they are titled the same, I really don't see the issue....

    Spot something you've read on the other side.... Either choose to have a look to see if there are different responses from different folks OR don't bother clicking on it and scroll on by.

  5. #15

    Member Number
    17239
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,536
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Motorhome
    Herald Templar
    Quote Originally Posted by mistericeman View Post
    As long as they are titled the same, I really don't see the issue....

    Spot something you've read on the other side.... Either choose to have a look to see if there are different responses from different folks OR don't bother clicking on it and scroll on by.
    I know how to avoid it. It's just annoying that the same topic is knocking others off the list.
    Likes Alf liked this post

  6. #16

    Member Number
    74361
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    422
    Motorhome
    N+B Arto 69GL(2003)
    Quote Originally Posted by antiquesam View Post
    Unfortunate for those of us who read the same forums as you though.
    If you know you have read it elsewhere just skip it the second time.

    What is the problem?

    Geoff

  7. #17

    Member Number
    17239
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,536
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Motorhome
    Herald Templar
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholsong View Post
    If you know you have read it elsewhere just skip it the second time.

    What is the problem?

    Geoff
    Please see above.

  8. #18

    Member Number
    16698
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    10,151
    Motorhome
    swift
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabsim View Post
    Good job you added at present
    Do they come giftwrapped ???
    Likes RoadTrek Boy, Edina liked this post
    Thanks Pauljenny thanked for this post

  9. #19

    Member Number
    28193
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,502
    Motorhome
    Roadtrek 190V
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkslass View Post
    Do they come giftwrapped ???
    No, they just feel like it.
    Colin
    Warning: Definitely contains nuts.
    Likes Edina, yorkslass liked this post
    Thanks Pauljenny thanked for this post

  10. #20

    Member Number
    31644
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    431
    Location
    east yorkshire
    Motorhome
    1993 570ffb classic tabbert
    Quote Originally Posted by antiquesam View Post
    I seem to see everything in duplicate if I look on this forum and then over to the "other side". It seems that so many people post the same topic on both forums and get similar replies that it hardly seems worthwhile visiting both.
    That's liberal for you.
    Thanks antiquesam thanked for this post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •