CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Irritating Telly :(

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140 💫

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Yes, I enjoyed the Bodyguard - one that I managed to catch in time. I can't tell you how many times I've had to download the first couple of episodes of a new programme and then record the rest I've just had a quick google and there are sites out there that list the latest new shows, so I might make use of that once a month or so to see what I'm missing.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100
    The BBC redeemed themselves a little last night on the program hospital which featured a very informative and tear jerking moment re transplant patients trials and a lady who was having twins and knew one would die soon after birth, The parents wanted to let the hospital use the babys organs for transplant but couldnt due to premature and weight at birth which demonstrates its no plain sailing

The programme also illustrated the pressure transplant teams are under "fighting" for theatre time

Today apparently there has been an upsurge in donors which can only be a good thing

Channa

Member Number
    Motorhome
    VW LT 2.8TDi Self-Build Camperbus
    Quote Originally Posted by channa View Post
    The BBC redeemed themselves a little last night on the program hospital which featured a very informative and tear jerking moment re transplant patients trials and a lady who was having twins and knew one would die soon after birth, The parents wanted to let the hospital use the babys organs for transplant but couldnt due to premature and weight at birth which demonstrates its no plain sailing

The programme also illustrated the pressure transplant teams are under "fighting" for theatre time

Today apparently there has been an upsurge in donors which can only be a good thing

Channa
    Why "redeemed themselves a little"? What was done that made this necessary?
    Fed up with the Whingers and Moaners. PMs Turned Off. Sayonara

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by mariesnowgoose View Post
    Many times I've threatened to chop the plug off our current one!
    Are you sure your talking about the TV ?
    Likes mariesnowgoose liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information