CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finally - losing weight !

Member Number
    Motorhome
    swift

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbenny View Post
    Sue can you give me the recipe please ...
    there's a weight watchers carrot cake and I think that's made out of chickpeas ..
    It's the sweet stuff that's my down fall That and vodka 😊
    Hi Jaq,
    I think that may be the recipe that my daughter has doctored. She has made a lemon one which is yummy, and a banana one, which was a bit more dense cos of the extra moisture from the banana, but still nice....I ate it anyway.

Jeanette, if you can't find the carrot cake recipe online, it's a weight watchers one, let me know and I will get it from my daughter.

Trev, i already use small plates and have oats for breakfast. My downfall is wanting something sweet in the evening, this cake hits the spot and its healthy cos it's got chickpeas in so you can put your x Ray specs away.
    Likes jeanette liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Gazelle
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkslass View Post
    Hi Jaq,
    I think that may be the recipe that my daughter has doctored. She has made a lemon one which is yummy, and a banana one, which was a bit more dense cos of the extra moisture from the banana, but still nice....I ate it anyway.

Jeanette, if you can't find the carrot cake recipe online, it's a weight watchers one, let me know and I will get it from my daughter.

Trev, i already use small plates and have oats for breakfast. My downfall is wanting something sweet in the evening, this cake hits the spot and its healthy cos it's got chickpeas in so you can put your x Ray specs away.
    Iíll ask d/i/L Sue she goes to slimming world she might have it if not Iíll look online for it and...if that fails Iíll let you know..haha
    Likes yorkslass liked this post

Member Number
    I had flu after Christmas and lost 7 Kg, just felt too ill to eat.
    Likes trevskoda liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    see picture
    Quote Originally Posted by colinmd View Post
    I'm not a fan of glyphosate (or Round-Up as it's generically known), but there is very little evidence of widespread use of it as a desiccant, esp on cereals.
    FACT CHECK: The Real Reason Wheat is Toxic
    There is no evidence that The Pope is a Catholic. There is no evidence that The Queen is female.

Tests have shown huge quantities of Gloyphosate in breakfast cereals.

I know a few cereal farmers. They have huge fields and have to book the harvesting contractors in advance. No longer viable to have your own combine and get it out when the field is ready.

There is only one way to be certain the grain will be ripe on the set day: spray it four to six days earlier.

Not only does it dry off all at once, all across the fields, but it also increases yield by 20% to 30%.

It isn't illegal, so they do it.
    Last edited by hairydog; 11-02-2019 at 22:27.
    Likes trevskoda, RoadTrek Boy liked this post
    Thanks mariesnowgoose thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    HYMER ML I
    Well it is not how much you eat, more WHAT you eat, there has been a pack of lies put out over the past 50 years about Fat and how bad it is.. All started by a one Ansel Keys, the man who has killed more people than Adolf Hitler and Stalin together.. That edict that fat is bad,started the junk food and low fat crXp that is in the shop masquerading as food. There were few FAT PEOPLE when I was young and few during the war when there was rationing. We ate food as produced on a farm, and cooked by Mum. Not by a multinational Corporation making billions of pounds a year profit selling crXp to misled people who do not know better, The medical professionals got caught up in it and made the lie the truth. Saturated FAT should be called STABLE FAT.
    I dropped carbohydrates right down and stopped eating loads of bread, rice, pasta, NO MARGARINE, no cakes or sweets and NO SUGAR AT ALL, including fizzy drinks.
    I eat Bacon, sausages, eggs, milk, Cream , full fat everything, Fish, Butter, cook in saturated fats not factory made oils meant for lubricants.
    I am now 64 kilos in weight and a lot better all round I even have a reasonable 6 pack for my age. I AM NO LONGER heading towards diabetes and every marker is good, not as it was going.
    It was all a lie and perpetrated by the big Food and the Big Pharma selling medicines to 'treat@ the illnesses that the food industry sold. More than anything I notice is that, I AM NOT AND NEVER ARE HUNGRY anymore cooked breakfast of the above, or full fat, home made Greek-yoghurt and prunes or apricots to keep me mobile, topped of with double cream.
    FAT IS NOT BAD only factory made processed fods are bad. I will not mention the terror caused by the KEEP out of the Sun, lies from the same sources. They intend to kill you off really.
    Last edited by GWAYGWAY; 11-02-2019 at 22:34.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information