Obanboy666 is offline Full Member
    Name: Steve.
    Spouse: Widower.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Devon Conversions Tempest.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by harrow View Post
    Even children can have raynaud's, when it's a bit cold they struggle with their extremity's, cold hand and cold feet, never mind it will soon be summer !
    I should do what loads do on here, follow the sun south in November for a few months. May well do it once I change to a larger vehicle hopefully in a month or two.
    The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - its all that matters.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    Should be warm in the house though,unless your like my inlaws who turn it of and site with big coats and hats on,country folk who never spend money.
    Only dirty people wash
    Likes Alf, Obanboy666 liked this post

Obanboy666 is offline Full Member
    Name: Steve.
    Spouse: Widower.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Devon Conversions Tempest.
    Quote Originally Posted by trevskoda View Post
    Should be warm in the house though,unless your like my inlaws who turn it of and site with big coats and hats on,country folk who never spend money.
    Strangely enough I can have cold painful toes all day regardless of whether I have the heating and stove on then on an evening pain and coldness goes.
    Iím sat now watching the football with only my slippers on and toes / feet as warm as toast.
    I have expensive woolen thermal hiking socks which when worn make no difference, may try cashmere socks and a pair of sheepskin slippers as someone suggested. Anything is worth trying.
    The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - its all that matters.
    Likes trevskoda, mariesnowgoose liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    Quote Originally Posted by Obanboy666 View Post
    Strangely enough I can have cold painful toes all day regardless of whether I have the heating and stove on then on an evening pain and coldness goes.
    Iím sat now watching the football with only my slippers on and toes / feet as warm as toast.
    I have expensive woolen thermal hiking socks which when worn make no difference, may try cashmere socks and a pair of sheepskin slippers as someone suggested. Anything is worth trying.
    When i were a lad we put our feet in basin of warm water,or was it the comode.
    Only dirty people wash
    Likes Obanboy666, Looser cruiser liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140 💫
    Bad luck OB but I'm sure you'll find a good way round the drugs. I've got a couple of pairs of sheepskin slipper-boots and love them. I bought the first pair in Australia... they look like Uggs but they're the normal ones that all Aussies wear but only as slippers - never outdoors. I found out that all sheepskin slippers in Aus are generically called uggs and apparently the American company stole the name for their fashion boots! Anyhoo, I think they're truly so much better with bare feet - any socks are just a barrier to getting warm and they're far cosier without. Cashmere socks sound perfect for wearing with normal boots out and about though... I might try some too.
    Likes mariesnowgoose liked this post
    Thanks Obanboy666 thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    HYMER ML I
    Went to doctors today as for a couple of years Iíve had serious problems with cold and painful feet / toes.
    My toes actually go white and on the odd occasion blue !
    Well I have Raynaud's disease which apparently is caused by the blood vessels in my toes contracting when the temperature is cold.
    There is a treatment but it wonít cure the problem and can cause blood pressure problems and swollen legs, I reckon Iíll give that a miss as Iím due to get my second knee replacement in the foreseeable future and donít want anything to put that In doubt.
    The doctor suggested to wear socks at all times, I do that anyway and buy one of these lol - Attachment 69733
    What a carry on, I hate this getting old lark !

Told you that van vibrates too much.
    I also wear socks in bed because if they get cold they will cramp, but only sometimes. other time as hot as anyother part.
    Likes Obanboy666 liked this post

Pauljenny is offline PHEASANT PLUCKER
    Name: Where's Me- Wallet
    Spouse: Long suffering

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bentley Indigo
    I should do what loads do on here, follow the sun south in November for a few months. May well do it once I change to a larger vehicle hopefully in a month or two.
    That makes sense, Steve.. And gives you the perfect excuse,too.
    You're not doing it because you're a wimp...Oh no... It's on health grounds.
    My feet are just as brown as most of my body.
    It's not where you live... It's HOW you live..
    Likes trevskoda liked this post
    Thanks Obanboy666 thanked for this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information