CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Universal Credit in Hartlepool

Member Number
    Motorhome
    HYMER ML I

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    According to, the Times, it is said that if there was another general election the Tories would be swept to pwer with a big majority?????????????? Where do these propagandists live? Mars?
    We are supporting the Grandchildren financially, they work full time but do not have enough for deposits or admin charges, one has lost three houses in two years by landlords selling up moving back in to it, or another demanding another lot of admin charges to do another 6 month lease.
    This is where the New World is heading, a life of debt and submission. Coming to a world near you soon.
    Likes britcoms, izwozral, Debroos liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Lunar Premier H622

I hate it !

The rich get richer (no need to name names)
    The poor get poorer
    The disadvantaged get SH@T on from a great height

GREAT BRITAIN ..I dont think so

An old and cynical (or realistic) GIT
    Likes izwozral, Debroos liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Murvi Morello
    I started this thread to highlight a particular aspect of the the universal credit rollout and why, in my not so humble opinion, it needed to be drastic changed.

Like many others I have spent the past thirty years doing unpaid voluntary work in various situations but the sight of the lad crying in a phone box was a new low.

Incidently its Madam who has the social conscience, and I just get dragged along.

What I did not expect was the appearance so quickly in the thread of the Schrodinger immigrant.

The one who comes over here nicking all our jobs while at the same time as not working, collecting benefits and going to the front of the housing queue.

In Bournemouth the housing queue is about 6 years, no exception.

Schrodingers cat could be in two perpetual states.

Dezi
    Likes Debroos liked this post

Member Number
    So who feeds schrödinger's cat or has it disappeared into the chinese restaurant ?

I have sampled that music for an hour and a half and its enough to drive anyone around the twist.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Chausson flash 510
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezi View Post
    I started this thread to highlight a particular aspect of the the universal credit rollout and why, in my not so humble opinion, it needed to be drastic changed.

Like many others I have spent the past thirty years doing unpaid voluntary work in various situations but the sight of the lad crying in a phone box was a new low.

Incidently its Madam who has the social conscience, and I just get dragged along.

What I did not expect was the appearance so quickly in the thread of the Schrodinger immigrant.

The one who comes over here nicking all our jobs while at the same time as not working, collecting benefits and going to the front of the housing queue.

In Bournemouth the housing queue is about 6 years, no exception.

Schrodingers cat could be in two perpetual states.

Dezi
    Sorry but think you were being a tad naive to think that (Schrödinger immigrant) would not appear on here extremely quickly

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Murvi Morello
    Possibly, but I try to maintain a higher, less cinical, opinion of my fellow man.

Its not easy at times.

Dezi
    Likes GinaRon, yorkslass, alcam liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information