CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Thread: Best Kitchen gadget ever !!!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100

Best Kitchen gadget ever !!!

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Discovered the best kitchen gadget ever, chops ,stirs and tells you stories, My daughter aged 5 helped me out with this ,and I got to find out all I ever need t know about pepper pig and apparently nasty ladies who have docked my dogs tail (patently bothers her)

She doesn't live with me so time together is limited but I am determined to teach her life skills one of which is cooking

Steak tagliatelle coated with diane sauce mushrooms and seasoned on the board

steakpasta.jpg
    Channa

Member Number
    Motorhome
    sprinter banger
    Quote Originally Posted by channa View Post
    Discovered the best kitchen gadget ever, chops ,stirs and tells you stories, My daughter aged 5 helped me out with this ,and I got to find out all I ever need t know about pepper pig and apparently nasty ladies who have docked my dogs tail (patently bothers her)

She doesn't live with me so time together is limited but I am determined to teach her life skills one of which is cooking

steakpasta.jpg
    Channa
    PEPPA don't ask how i know
    too blessed to be stressed

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Gazelle
    Quote Originally Posted by channa View Post

steakpasta.jpg
    Channa
    Well at least she’s not younger Andrew it might have been the wheels on the bus..lol and that looks lovely
    Likes mariesnowgoose, channa liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bessacar
    My fave kitchen gadget is a hand held blender just because I love making soup. Followed a close second by a set of Japanese knives , sharp enough to slice through a finger nail into the flesh below. And doesn't half hurt!!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    vw t5
    My fav kitchen gadget is the wife. Great for cooking and washing up, as sharp as a tack and when finished using it in the kitchen it will pour you a single malt and snuggle up on the couch with you. Love it so much!
    Likes runnach, channa, trevskoda, Wully, brucews liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Niessmann Bischcoff Arto 690E
    Quote Originally Posted by caledonia View Post
    My fav kitchen gadget is the wife. Great for cooking and washing up, as sharp as a tack and when finished using it in the kitchen it will pour you a single malt and snuggle up on the couch with you. Love it so much!
    Brave man!!
    The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.
    Thanks caledonia thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100
    Quote Originally Posted by izwozral View Post
    My fave kitchen gadget is a hand held blender just because I love making soup. Followed a close second by a set of Japanese knives , sharp enough to slice through a finger nail into the flesh below. And doesn't half hurt!!
    Japanese knives in professional kitchens are very much in favour down to the fact the Japanese eat a lot of fish where a sharp knife is essential, Sabbatier were once the chosen tool French, but recent years have seen more mass production

I let Phoebe chop the herbs using a cross chop technique fingers no where near the cutting edge,,gave her a sense of inclusion if I can get her to enjoy cooking then that's mission accomplished, Professionally worked with some good people and learnt a lot, but my original inspiration was my mum who gave the basics and on reflection was quite a good cook

Channa
    Likes jeanette, izwozral liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    autotrail imala715
    Quote Originally Posted by runnach View Post
    Brave man!!
    he means Malt vinegar.
    My level of sarcasim depends on your level of stupidity
    Likes caledonia liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    97 sprinter ex police riot van.
    That's a mouth watering meal you've made Andrew, got my saliva flowing!

A blunt knife is dangerous & no good in a kitchen.

My favourite knife is a Henkles paring knife, only a 4 inch blade but a joy to use on blood oranges etc., as it doesn't squeeze the fruit so not much juice is lost.

My daughter loves the I O Shen brand, she has a santoku knife, a beautiful knife indeed!
    Never a problem thinking of gifts for her.

Phill
    Learning to dance, where one step forward & two steps back is progress!
    Likes channa liked this post

Thread Information